Chapter 2

Hello people! thank you so much for those lovely comments at the last one! here's another and i hope you like it!

This is dedicated to my best friend srhjha ! thank you for being there for me hun <3

----------------------------------------------

(Chapter 2)

(Michelle)

Gine put the radio on smooth surface of the school gym. Michelle proudly standing in front of her other team mates proving she’s the team captain. She stood in front with matching tops and short with the rest of the team. Smirking slightly to the girls who came for the dance team tryout.  

More than 50 girls came. Most of the girls looked nervous. Some of them looked confident.

Michelle’s hands on her hips, her beautiful brunette hair have neatly become a ponytail. Michelle grins and press play, some upbeat music starts playing. Gine came up and dance to the music. And damn, that girl can move! But not as good as Michelle is.  “And if you can’t do that... you better leave now” Michelle speak up. And here comes bitchy Michelle.

She starts walking towards the radio and press play again. Sway by Pussycat Dolls starts playing and immediately Britany came walking catwalk style in front and dance to the music, salsa style. Halfway the song she stops and smile, proudly. “Did you see that?” Michelle starts talking. The girls were stunned by how Britany moves so delicate and flexible. “If you can’t move like that...” she paused and stare at the girls “...Then I don’t think you should be here.” They walk out of the gym again. Obviously can’t move like that.

Now there are only few girls left. Michelle calls all of them to the floor and they made three lines. She gave a few steps to test them. All of them tried to move their body like she did. “YOU! Back there! Out now.”  She pointed to the girl with long blonde hair.

“no not yet. I can do this!” she said protest and came in front.

“i don’t think so” she said with serious face. The girl keeps pleading like a baby; Michelle is now annoyed by the freshman. “Britany! Come here” she calls, quickly Britany make her move towards Michelle. “Do the salsa dance again.. We’ll see if this freshman can do it or not” Britany grins and start doing a few steps. The girl obviously can’t follow and yet she is still here. “that’s it..OUT! NOW!” The girl still protest.

Michelle snorted slightly “do you really think you can do this?” she ask and the girl nods. “Dream on, kid. Short legs...pale face. I don’t think you fit here. You can’t dance. Now go!” the girl gave Michelle a glare.

“whatever!” she pick up her bag and turn back to the group. “the dance team is only for the ones who can’t make the cheer team anyway! This suck!” she shouted. Michelle’s team mate gawk, surprised. Oh no. She did not just say that!

Michelle fake a smile and walk towards the girl, “but sadly, you didn’t get to be in both” satisfied with her comeback, Michelle turn around and flips her hair, or ponytail. Her team claps at her comeback. Gine laugh and wave her hand to the girl, signalling to go.

 “Well...that went well.” Michelle said. Her team just nodded. She handed the theme outfit to the newest member, Ashley and Kathy. “Alright...Practice every Wednesday and Thursday after school until 5” she informed them. They only managed to get two new members; the others were just awful.

Michelle had AP English with Britany so she walks to class with her. They would casually judge girls who pass by them by their appearance. But they didn’t say it out loud though. They’re not as mean as the cheerleaders.