Beneath her BEAUTY

Unpublished.  © 2011 by I.S Azmi (sarahshizs)

"Beneath her beauty is fully owned and originally written by I.S Azmi (Sarahshizs)"

 *Any piracy can be arrested according to the law*

*Disclaimer: Chapters uploaded with no schedule.*

 Michelle Hernandez - Rachele Brook Smith

Damien Grigori – Justin Gaston

Prologue:

Michelle Hernandez was given by her parents after her ancestor.  Top hot senior at Elenor High School. Grades were never below B’s.  She knows how to shake it and groove it. Well obviously, she’s the captain for school’s dance team.  She plays boys around her but never open her V-Card or heart to any of them. An absolute perfect life as people can see. What could possibly go wrong? At least that’s what people thought. Michelle grew up her whole 17 years with a drug addict mother and alcoholic father. No one ever knows that side of her. But when the school accepted a private school’s student, Damien Grigori. The boy’s face was not the face she thought would ever in her life meet again. But, he was not who she thought he is. As for Damien, he kept on telling himself not to go near her since his brother’s death. Damien is determined to get revenge. But...as time pass, he had this urge to get to know better of her beauty. He had this thing he can’t resist to get to know her better.