Is it fate? :11

A/N Oh my gosh I am the most horrible person I haven't updated in forever .i kept saying I'm going to update tomorrow but I kept getting sidetracked .  I won't stop writing this week! I know a lot of people do not like Daniel, but the story will be much better if he is in it ! I am going to give him more parts because he is becoming a bigger part of the story at this point! Thank you and I am sorry:( ! Xxx blue _jumper ...

                        Daniels POV ; from the time  Joey got th. The sound of the doorbell sent the dogs into a howling frenzy , I groaned I knew I should have never offered to sell the dogs for my mother.
I began to descend down the winding staircase as the barks faded away I opened the door. I was shocked who I saw standing there it was Joey Graceffa, he looked even better in normal attire then in his formal ones, he wore white shorts and a blue button up that made him look absolutely divine.
I also noticed a since of familiarity flash
through his eyes , did he recognize me?

" Hi you must be looking to purchase one of the puppies they won't be ready to leave for about another 3 weeks but come on in!" He followed behind me as I led him through my house to the backyard where all the little dogs were happily playing. " Aweeee" Joey said, I immediately noticed his eyes fixed on the little white one with the 2 different colored eyes .
He was always my favorite If nobody wanted him I would take him for myself.

"I want the little white one over there!" Joey said as he walked over to me . I smiled widely and said

"Okay than come back in 3 weeks and I will have you a new puppy!"

We talked for about 10 minutes after that and I walked him back to the front of my house and waved goodbye as he got into his car and drove down the road.

I went back inside , and into my kitchen and picked up my iPhone, I began to dial my sisters number , her name is really Nicole but everyone calls her Angela . Ring ring ring
A- hey Daniel
D- guess what?
A- I don't know ,what?
D-well you remember that guy I was telling you about ?
A- well yeah you wouldn't stop talking about him, I'm starting to think you are obsessed . What's so special about him anyways?
D- oh I don't know how about everything? . I said exasperatedly. He will be mine , the only thing standing in my way is that Shane Dawson guy!
A - Woah hold up !!!! You mean to tell me Joey graceffa is the guys you are after?
D- what how did you know that all I didn't even say his name?
A- well news flash buddy you were talking out loud! And I will be pissed if you break up my ship because of your selfish desires , they came into the diner a few nights ago and trust me even though there relationship is a challenge they are doing . The feelings are there , maybe not realized but they are there! I have to go now but don't even think about it!

Then the line went dead. And my doorbell rang again .By the time it was time to sleep I had already spoken to 10 other potential dog owners ,and I was exhausted as I was getting ready for bed a question popped in my head "was it fate that Joey came to my doorstep?" ,

Completely disregarding my sisters words I had an answer .....I am 100% sure that Joey was brought to me for a reason and I intend to take full advantage.

Well that was just a little insight on Daniel I hope you liked it! And since I haven't updated in forever I will be writing everyday this week . Like.vote. comment .yeah
I