I want him:4

n was( A/N This entire chapter will
be in Daniels POV I am going to start at from joeys and Shane's first date . Vote. Comment. Yeah...... This is not edited Blue_jumper )

Daniels POV

I was working my tables at the Cicada club, the place that I work. I was talking to Bryan , my best friend , when Sheryl,the nice kind  lady who works as the host came and told me to go to table 3.

I grabbed a notepad and casually made my way through the busy crowed of people waiting to be seated.

When I made my way over to table 3 I noticed it was occupied by 2 guys one had short brown hair and the other had dirty blond styled into a quiff , as I approached the table , I realized they look really familiar almost as if I have seen them before . 

"Hello my name is Daniel and I will be your Waiter for this evening can I start you with something to drink." I said as I noticed the cute brown haired guy eye me up and down .

I smirked internally ... Yeah I know I'm kinda hot you don't get Instagram famous from looking like  some drowned sewer rat. 

He told me he wanted water, I turned to the blond head guy .... Holy Nuggets he is gorgeous . He told me he wanted water . I wrote down what they wanted and turned around as I was walking back even through the noise 2 names stuck to my brain Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson . Shaking my thoughts away I went back and filled 2 cups with water . On my way to table 3 I heard a table of girls one of them saying 

"Oh my God I swear on my Mk purse I just saw Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa!"  Ahh again with those names , who are they ?? I walked back to there table and took there
trying not to gawk at the gorgeousness of the blonde.  After I brought them there food I walked back . I took my phone out and decided to search up those names .  My jaw dropped at the result it was the people who I am waiting on ."I continued to read it said 'YouTube Sensations Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson take the 2 month dating challenge '  they aren't really dating. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding . Looking at the time I realized it was time for me to go as I walked out I noticed Shane and Joey dancing . Shane looked around as if he sensed me watching them but didn't see me I walked out the door drove home . It was nearly mid night I crashed on my bed and before my eye lids shut I thought ' Joey Graceffa you will be mine'.

( I hope you like this it's just a little peak in Daniels POV so yassssssss like it .comment on it . Love Andy Biersack ) Blue_Jumper :)