Becoming "that" type of couple:9

{A/N so yeah I haven't really had to motivation to write lately and I have been super busy with finals and stuff..}

                                                                 Shane's POV

So after much contemplating I finally came to the fact that I might have a small , oh so very minuscule crush on Joey . I honestly wouldn't even say it was a crush more like ...Stockholm syndrome , except He didn't kidnap me  or hold me hostage   .I think I have a crush on him because I'm around him a lot and I'm practically dating him  so yeah . As for the dream ... I don't really know.

                                                                Joeys POV

So I have been playing fetch with Wolf for about a hour and a half , I was about to get him some water when my phone began vibrating  it was a text from Shane

S- what are you going to do today?
J- I don't know I was just about to go get something to eat , wanna come with me ?
S- oh my gawwd.... Is thee Joey Graceffa asking me out on a date ??????:o
J- Sure I will swing by to get you in 20 . Is that fine?
S- yeah...see you then;)

I got wolf his water and then decided to hop in the shower it was almost 1 'oclock  And it was almost 80* I felt all sweaty and gross. After my shower I jumped out styled my hair and put on a pair of black shorts and a white polo with a pair of black berks . When I finished I hopped in my car , and began my drive toward Shane's house listening and singing to the radio.

When I got to Shane's house I beeped 2 times , Shane came out wearing something very much identical to mine. He wore a plain white t shirt , a pair of black shorts and some black tennishoes .Are we seriously turning into one of those couples , sooner or later we are going to be finishing  each other's sentences. When Shane got to my car door he pulled it open and looked at me . His eyes spoke for himself saying something along the lines of  "oh god we are becoming one of those couples"

                                                      Shane's POV

When I got to Joeys  car I pulled it open and stared at him thinking " oh lord please let us not become one of those couples"  I slid in the seat , it was  hot since the sun was probably beating on it all day   .

" So where are we going?"  I asked kinda curious ." We are going to that really good place that we went to when we got those milkshakes , they have all types of food there." Ohh I could really go for another shake. We spent the rest of the ride in comfortable silence . When we finally got there it was the same host as before what was her name?? It was Angela, I must have said her name out loud cause she looked up and saw me and Joey . Her eyes shifted between the both of us " So you are one of those couples?" As if realizing what she just said she turned a Scarlett red.. Like her hair . " what would you both like today?" She asked.....

After we ordered we went to a booth and sat down on opposite sides , Joey was talking about how he wanted to buy another dog, he is going to look at them  tomorrow. The food finally came I ordered a Reese's milk shake , a burger and some fries . Joey ordered     A strawberry milkshake again and a burger and fries .

After eating  I payed for both of our meals and walked outside to a bench to film what we did to day I took out my phone 
" Hey guys it's me and I am here with Joey graceffa aka my boyfriend , we just had s date . It went well oh and if you are ever in California come to this place" I pointed the camera to the sign that said the word diner on it . " I am going to take some pictures and post them as well so yeah that is it ... Bye!" 

Joey and I took several pictures before we left and we posted them on our accounts .  We went to the beach shortly after that and took even more pictures ,which consisted of both Joey and I laughing and having a good time we stayed at the beach till about 8 so about 5 hours. On the drive back , I drove because Joey was exhausted . When we got to joeys house we just decided it would be best for both of us if I stayed over . We watched movies , shortly after the first 10 minuets Joey was asleep . I took out my phone and decide to check my Instagram , I saw tons of comments on the pics of me and Joey saying things like " oh my god they are matching!😍" and some like "Relationship goals " . I guess we really are becoming one of those couples  before I fell asleep next to Joey on his couch.

{ I'm sorry this was so short. And thank you guys for all the reads  it has gotten so far, Thank you for the comments , write some more I like to read them . Tell me if you hate it.  Vote  . } Blue_Jumper xx.     .Unedited.  15 more,comments or 20 more votes I will do a triple update....