First date:3

Joeys POV

I woke up with a smile on my face , wolf curled up at the end of my bed near my feet .I already knew today was going to be a good day ,the sun was shining bright and the sky held hardly any clouds. I jumped out of bed walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

When I finished I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out into my room toward  my closet ,when I reached it I decided to go with a white Aztec print muscle tank ,some red shorts and threw on some berks. I then walked into the bathroom and did my hair in its usual quiff and went to eat breakfast.

(A/N for those of you that do not know what berks are they are those weird shoes with 2 buckle straps . The picture above is joeys date outfit aka my stellar  Editing job👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻)

Shane's POV

The light seeped through the curtains pulling me out of a deep sleep , I groaned as I realized as much as I wanted to stay in bed I can't . Today was the official start of The challenge , I look over at my alarm clock realizing its 1:48 in the afternoon . I sighed before pulling myself out of bed.

I walk over to my bathroom , jump out of my clothes , and hop in the shower. When I finished I walked out and put on some clean clothes , which consisted of a plain black t-shirt and some skinny jeans gotta look my best , today I was going to ask Joey on a first date. I decide to pull out my iPhone and start to vlog.

"Hey guys , so yes today is the official start of The challenge. I just decided that I was going to fill you in on what is happening today , so I am about to go over to Joeys house and ask him on a first date... Wish me luck." I stopped the camera,shoving my phone in my pocket.

I walked into my kitchen before I realized the only food I have is several different poppin cookins and yummy nummies , which I don't even know if it could be classified as food . I decided just to wait till I get t o Joey house to eat.

                                                      Joeys POV

My phone vibrated on the counter as I was eating lunch ,  telling me I got a text, I reached over and grabbed my Rose gold iPhone and saw it was a text from Shane
'I'm coming over '  it read 'ok '  I responded a little to quickly.

When I finished up my lunch  the sound of knocking came from my front door .

                                              Shane's POV

When I got to Joey's house I knocked on his door , the sound of shuffling came from inside as I heard footsteps get closer.

The door slowly opened to Joey standing there in a white Aztec printed shirt , red shorts and some weird two strapped sandals he looked pretty good. Brushing my thoughts away I pushed open his door and walked in and tackled by wolf in the process , I lifted my self up pushing the slobbery dog  of me. Joey just stood there chuckling.

"That's what you get for just walking in like you own the place" Joey said with a sly grin on his face.

" What? No 'Hey  Shane' , 'Hi Shane' , not even a 'are you ok Shane?' And to think I came all the way over here to ask you on a first date. " I said putting my hand above my heart in mock hurt, wiping a fake tear away to add effect.