Scary children and Tacos:5

Shane's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP the sound of my alarm clock went of , I sat up refreshed and ready for the day . I had to get up at a reasonable time if I was going to get some things done today like update my channel and vlog about yesterday's date with Joey . I looked over at my alarm clock 11:30.... This is the earliest I've ever woken up in a long time I need my beauty sleep !

                              Joey's POV (after Shane dropped him off after date)

After Shane dropped me off at home after our date it was 11:45 ,I walked to my front door flicking through my keys trying to find the one that opens the door .

When I finally got it opened wolf immediately perked up and ran to the door wagging his tail excitedly, I walked to my back door and slid it open to let wolf go out to go potty. After letting him back in I went into my room stripped out of my clothes and slipped on some very comfy pajamas with stripes  on them.

Wolf bounded In and hopped on the bed I turned off the lights and joined in letting the sound of wolfs ragged breaths loll me into a deep sleep.

14 hours later (after falling asleep)

I woke up to the sound of Wolf whining , I groaned as I sat up as the feeling of over sleeping sets in , I looked over at my alarm clock 1:43 .I'm so exhausted. Is this how Shane always feels I thought chuckling quietly to my self ,after letting Wolfy outside I decide to hop in the shower .

The very warm water cascading down ,I can't help but think of yesterday's events as the realization finally sets in that I went on a date with Shane ,one of my best friends and he is now my boyfriend. 

Even with those thoughts I couldn't help but imagine my life without Shane like if something went wrong and we know longer continued to be friends after the 2 months.

When I finished my shower I hopped out , went to my closet and pulled out a navy blue v-neck and some jeans ,then walked back into my bathroom and did my hair normally .I can remember how my hair was before I changed it , it was like a prepubescent Justin Bieber style hair dew but a bit longer and darker.

(A/N heyy it's Blue_Jumper  so yeah I have not updated in awhile and have absolutely no excuse why . I know when I first started I said I will try yo update every 2 days that is false ..... And if you have a better comparison to how joeys hair use to be let me know in the comments...... Sooooo yeahhh:))))) (BTW this is not edited) ( ohhh yeah I am thinking about Shane and Joey doing a collab with someone who should it be . Write in the comments)))))

                           Shane's POV

After eating breakfast and watching some TV ,I grabbed a change of clothes which consisted of a plain white t-shirt and some jeans . After the shower I put on some clothes and decided to call Joey . Ring ring ring ring....

" Hello" Joey answered

"Hey so I am going to come over so we can vlog on my channel  about the date yesterday."

"Okay" said Joey " I will be there in about a hour I'm going to stop at Taco Bell do you want anything?" I asked Joey

"No I'm good I already ate some Lunch  .... Well I gotta go I will see yo soon" He said bye and I hung up the phone and got in my car to go to Taco Bell when I got there I ordered some tacos and a large Mt.Dew ,and drove to Joeys occasionally sipping on my soda.

Joeys POV

When Shane got here he finished eating while we talked about what we were going to talk about while vlogging. After he finished he set up his camera and lighting .

" Hey guys it me and I am here with Mr. Joey Graceffa ..... I don't know guys our date went pretty well maybe it might be Mr . Joey Dawson sometime in the future " Shane said shamelessly into the camera then turning to me waggling his eyebrows up and down.

"So yesterday we did have our first official date it was quite fun actually!" Shane said looking back at the camera once more.

" tell us what we should do next for the challenge and leave us some questions in the comments below or at mine or Shane's Twitter or in the comments bellow we will be posting the challenge videos everyday for the next 2 months" I said looking at the camera

" well that's all for today ...Bye"

When we finished up we posted it and decided to watch a movie since it was only 3:45 . We decided to watch a scary movie called sinister . The whole duration of the movie I had the blanket over my head and Shane kept chuckling when ever I looked out and shrieked when it was a scary part.

After the movie We watched a few funnier movie to get rid of the thoughts from the last . Me and Shane spent the rest of the night laughing , soon after the last movie was over Shane left to go home it was 9:30 and I was still tired from the morning so I hopped in bed feeling the bed sink down slightly from wolf as he lies his head on a pillow falling asleep.

So sorry that wasn't that long of a Chapter I will try to update by the end of the week so yeah. Comment. Vote. Read.follow...... Blue _Jumper:)