The Challenge :1

Joeys POV
I was at home with wolf, scrolling through the list of comments on my computer trying to figure out a challenge that Shane and I could do for my next vlog when I came across one with 7,500 votes it said " You and Shane have to date for 2 months and within that time you can not date other people, you have to go out on dates and you have to take a video and upload it each day." I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat at the mere thought of dating Shane . I will admit I did find Shane rather attractive , but I never thought I would have to date him even if it was fake and besides I doubt Shane would agree to this . I decided to call Him anyways to see if he was up for it. RING RING RING

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answered what the Hellen's house its 2 o'clock in the afternoon

" Hey it's me Joey!" I answered

"I know I have caller  ID !!" He is obviously irritated since I woke him up , I thought to myself. I guess I zoned out for a while cause I was interrupted by the obnoxious noise signaling he hung up on me! Rude and disrespectful.

    {A/N. I will be switching POV through out the chapter, but I will always put who's POV it is.}

Shane's POV

The sound of my phone going of woke me up, I tiredly reached over and grabbed it ,its Joey.

"Hello?" I answered

" Hey it's me Joey!" He said

" I know, I have caller ID!" Irritated that he woke me up .The line goes silent so I just hang up. Time to go back to sleep!

Just as I was about to fall back asleep my phone goes off again. I just let it go to voice mail. It rang 5 more times I am going to strangle him. After about 15 minuets I noticed it stopped ringing I sighed in peace, the peace was soon interrupted by the sound of my doorbell ringing through the air. There goes my sleep. I got up and walked to the door swinging it open only to see Joey standing there.

"What the hell do you want Joey ?" I said in the most intimidating voice I could muster while still being half asleep. The sun was shining directly in my face now

"Ok so before you slam the door in my face I found a challenge that we could do it was voted for over 7,500 times ok so before you say no just hear me out ok?"

I looked at him skeptically "Ok , fine you have 3 minuets."

" We have to date." I'm pretty sure just those words made my eyes go as big as saucers.

"It's a challenge we have to date for 2 months, there are some conditions though but I'm not going to get into those . So are you in?" A since of nervousness flashed through Joeys's eyes , as he bit his bottom lip ,eyes looking everywhere but mine. I couldn't tell wether it was the idea of the conditions making him this way or the whole awkwardness of the situation or maybe even a little bit of both.

Joeys POV

I nervously gnawed on my bottom lip ,my eyes looking everywhere but his . I knew this was a bad a idea I shouldn't have told him now he probably thinks I'm a weirdo now. My thoughts were stopped when he said the impossible.

"Sure." I was so shocked to hear that word come out of his mouth I for sure thought he was going to slam the door and/ or laugh in my face. I just don't want to disappoint our fans.

"Okay" I'm sure voice came out a little to happy , cause he looked at me weird " We will tell them tomorrow then?" Shane nodded

"I'm going back to sleep." Not even bothering to shut the door before he left, he didn't even make it to his bed before he passes out on the couch. Good night Shane wait wait wait it's still afternoon ..........Good Afternoon Shane I silently laughed at the thought before I backed out the door, shut it and left back home.