Dinner Guest?

Author's Note:

It's been a while, I know. But as I've explained in my other story lack of wifi and its withdrawal pushed me into a depressed state thus while I had no means of posting I also didn't prepare more writing in my absence.

Any who's on with the story and please leave a comment.

-ENF2

--------/----------/-----------/-------

It took awhile for Audrey to recovery from the questioning but she awoke in time to prepare for dinner while receiving an awkward explanation from Kelly.

In the end Audrey came to the conclusion that there were good spies and bad spies and she was interrogated because they were trying to decipher where her loyalties lied. Her loyalty was always to Kelly, though she couldn't tell if he was the good guy or if this new world she was entering was as black and white as she was perceiving. Regardless of all the thoughts now roaming her head she still felt she could trust Kelly, she loved him. But his brother was a different story, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror in the dress Dustin had selected specifically for her to wear to dinner. Audrey was used to formal dinners with Kelly but this dress was definitely way more extravagant then her previous purchases. It's silver and green sequence, which complimented her hazel eyes, followed her curves from below her bust to where the dress ended a little below her knee. The cool cotton fabric was composed of nature and nudes colors. As she looked at herself more thoroughly the paleness in her tone was becoming more apparent. She thought that a nice calming shower after she had woke up would bring her back to normal but the pain at the tips of her fingers physically brought her back to what went on in that office. As she continued examining herself she found that the nail-bed of her left index finger had began to bleed again.

When she regained consciousness she was bandaged up and now it was apparent that she would need to get mended up again.

...

Kelly tiptoed around certain subjects when he explained the reasoning behind the interrogation. He let slip that he was a victim to the espionage that he was trying to avoid this time around. He played the spy role well and cuddled Audrey into forgiving him when he lied when he hadn't rescue her like he had said.

When Audrey finally left the adjoined restroom she looked beautiful yet incomplete, her confidence in her surroundings was lacking and noticeable. Kelly aided her in the patch ups she required after her shower and tried repeatedly to assure that everything was ok. Still clueless as to who the guest would be at dinner tonight he warned her to be prepared for anything.

There was still about forty-five minutes left on the clock and after comforting Audrey as much as physically possible Kelly left to investigate what he could be dealing with at tonight's dinner.

Audrey couldn't really control her reflexes for the time being especially when she jumped in shock nearly falling off the bed after Kelly closed the door behind him when he left.

Time trickled away like molasses through a pasta strainer, in other words it barely moved at all and with that time Audrey soon started to become aware of her surroundings. It was a beautiful room, well lived in and it screamed "Kelly's Room" or so she thought. The Kelly she had grown to know anyway. Certain little trinkets on the dresser caught her eye and she went to check them out. Picking up a miniature animated character brought a small smile to her face, this was definitely Kelly's. She picked up and admire more of the little trinkets in the room loving everything about it.

"What are you doing here, who are you?"

The voice was demanding, it somewhat frighten Audrey into nearly dropping the glass figuring she was fascinated by. As she turned to see the speaker her fear escalated. There was a gun pointed directly in her face, scared stiff would be a perfect description of how she felt.

"Who are you?" The man repeated again, eyes menacing. "SPEAK," he demanded becoming impatient.

"Audrey, I-I came with Kelly," she sputtered out quickly, tears beginning to form.

"What are you doing in his room," the tall young man spoke sounding as dangerous as he looked in his all black tailored suit, a nasty looking scar going down a big portion of the side of his face, and gun at the ready. "HUH?" He truly was impatient at the moment and on edge with the situation.

"Calm down Carnell," came the familiar voice of Dustin peering in from the hall way. "That's noway to treat our guest," he continued as he pats Carnell on the shoulder encouraging him to put the gun down. His eyes never left Audrey as he hesitantly let his guard down. "You remember what happened last time," Carnell sneered towards Dustin still eyeing Audrey.

"Of curse I do but you need to have a little faith in Kelly and the steps we took to ensure our security. All specialties available were used, it was quite astonishing how everything came into playing, SHOCKING even. Isn't that right Audrey," Dustin informed Carnell and gloated at Audrey. Audrey's reply was a waver in her demeanor and her eyes flashed with fear.

"Let's leave her alone, I hear Bryan and Landry have arrived," Dustin says coaxing Carnell out of the room.

Audrey wasn't able to calm down even with the door closed behind them. Then again who would be able to compose themselves right after having a gun in their face?