For an Understanding

Authors Note:

Sorry I was suppose to update this yesterday but I got distracted and I feel like I'm losing my muse with this story, which is crazy seeing as this is only part three. I'll be attempting to write more for this one with everything that's in me. I don't mind a little help or some ideas. Love you guys.

Now read on!

________________\........./________________

It took only minor communication and tasks to get Kelly and Audrey back on track. They left the motel after Kelly showered and they both got dressed. Kelly never told Audrey where they were headed and she hadn't mind. She just admire the car and the scenery as it zoomed by. Soft music played in the background one hand on the window and the other intertwined with Kelly's, one of their usual routines. The ride was peaceful as the car moved smoothly everything was normal until they drove up to a mansion.

Audrey hadn't really been paying attention to anything but trees and pit stop signs yet here they were parking aside an expensive and expansive residence.

"Wow, where are we," she inquired when he switched the gear into park in front of marble stairs that led to big oak doors.

"Technically we're home, but seeing as mom moved out and is now traveling the world I just call it my brother's house," Kelly informed Audrey. She gawked at the scene but said nothing, no words would come out. "I grew up here," Kelly continues as he exits the vehicle. Audrey is to stunned to be sure what to do with herself or the information she's received until Kelly opens her door for her and guides her up the stairs.

As they reached the large door a autumn breeze decides at this time to blow at the skirt of the dress Audrey is wearing and nearly blow the paper Kelly was holding, oh so gingerly, out of his hand. The doors open immediately after and the greeter is witness to animated position from the two he welcomes in.

Kelly regains his composure first and grabs Audrey by the arm to follows the sharply dressed man.

They go down a long hallway to end in a room that looks like an office with its extravagant desk and few seats. Kelly pulls a chair out for Audrey to sit in while he continues to stand.

"Thank you, Alex," Kelly says initiating the departure of the man from the room. After Alex leaves Kelly closes the door behind him.

"Why are we in here?" Audrey whispers looking around the chair to where Kelly was, still at the door.

"Because I want to introduce you my brother, my older brother anyway. He has something to tell you."

"You, before all this I thought you were an only child," Audrey quietly says looking forward, staring at a particular spot on the desk. "And I thought you had no ties to your mother, I thought you were a loner living a life completely independent of family," she pauses to think. "Are you even- is this whole thing- did you lie to me- from the beginning was-," it was difficult for her to word her question to her liking she wanted to get a full answer, the best answer and she was getting frustrated with herself. "Being a spy makes you act a certain way, I guess, is that why I couldn't know all this," she says gesturing towards the setting they were in.

Before Kelly could respond there was a knock on the door, "we'll discuss it later," he hastily said as Alex opens the door to reveal a man about the the same skin tone as Kelly with some similar features. Audrey could only assume it was Kelly's older brother.