Chapter 12

'Prince Harry and Jackie Baker Excite Kids and Locals During Nursery School Visit in Norfolk'

'The Duke and Duchess of Windsor made quite the impression Wednesday morning when they stopped by Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk.'

'Jackie looked gorgeous in a color-blocked grey and black Max Mara maternity dress. Prince Harry looked handsome as usual in one of his signature grey suits. The royal couple were making a scheduled stop during their day trip to Norfolk, just a few miles away from the house they are renovating on the Queen's Sandringham Estate. Jackie is a patron of Early Education -- Britain's association for early childhood education, which she has stressed as a crucial key in the development of a successful, happy adult.'

'The students, aged 2-5 years old, and locals greeted Jackie and Harry with flowers, signs, and massive grins as the royals made their way through the crowd. Two students, a boy and a girl, were lucky enough to be selected to hand the blonde beauty a bouquet before they made their way inside. The royal couple observed the alternative education style of the Montessori school, which focuses on independent learning and allows children some control over what and how they learn.'

'Harry and Jackie sat on the floor with the children and their parents and sang songs, played games, and played with toys- some of the many tools Montessori schools use to encourage learning.'

'"She said we sang really well," Sophie Winters, 5, told reporters, when asked about her impression of the Duchess.'

'Many wonder whether this visit may have had another purpose. The Duchess is due to give birth this summer in just a few short months, after which the new family will move to their newly renovated home, York Cottage, just down the road from Westacre Montessori. Royal experts believe that it is likely The Windsors and The Cambridges (who will also be moving onto Sandringham Estate following the birth of their first child this summer) will choose to send their children to the small nursery school. It is thought the young royals are hoping to give the royal babies the most normal life possible, and the secluded school seems just the place to give them a good start.'

'Harry and Jackie, as pictured above, were delighted by a welcome song sung by the young students. Jackie praised teachers for their wonderful work with the students, whom she said looked "genuinely happy to be learning", which she says is the best way to foster productive schooling.

'Prince Harry was smitten with the class of 20 little ones, playing with boys and girls alike. When asked by a reporter if he would prefer his first child to be a boy or a girl, the Prince replied, "I doesn't matter much to me. I hope to have some of each."'

'Should we already be expecting baby No. 2 before the birth of baby No. 1? Check back with the DailyMail for up-to-date Royal news.'

---

"You look beautiful," said Harry with a smile.

Jackie checked her appearance in their bedroom mirror, smoothing the material of her black cocktail dress. She was headed to a charity dinner in London in support of the Humane Society. Harry, unfortunately, had a dinner meeting with members of the Tusk Trust (a conservation charity) that night, so Jackie would be going alone.