Chapter 14

'William and Harry Say Photographers are 'Stalking' Kate Middleton and Jackie Baker After Intrusive Photographs Published'

'Kensington Palace, per the request of Princes William and Harry, has issued a stern warning to paparazzi stalking their wives, Kate Middleton and Jackie Baker, after international magazines have began publishing intrusive photographs obtained through dangerous and invasive "stalking" methods.'

'In a letter released by Kensington Palace today the brothers said a 'line had been crossed' by photographers going to 'disturbing' lengths to take photographs of their very pregnant wives.'

'Prince William and Prince Harry thanked the British press for choosing not to publish the photos taken of Kate and Jackie while the women are spotted out during private outings or even on their own property, and ask that they continue to only use photos taken of the Duchesses during official appearances.'

'Recent attempts by some photographers who have made Kate Middleton and Jackie Baker 'their number one targets' prompted them to take action against paparazzi following the expecting women.'

'Paparazzi photographers are going to increasingly extreme lengths to observe and monitor the Duchesses's movements and covertly capture images of them to sell to the handful of international media titles still willing to pay for them.'

'While the British media have refused to publish unofficial photographs of the women obtained through intrusive methods, a select number of international titles continues to fuel demand for clandestine images, the letter said.'

'Three weeks ago the Duchess of Windsor was nearly crushed when a barricade was pushed down outside of a dinner she was attending in support of the Humane Society. More recently both she and Prince Harry were surrounded outside of London Liverpool Train Station upon returning from an overnight personal visit to Norfolk. Jackie was seen shielding her face from the cameras as her husband guided her through the crowd.'

'The letter went on to describe a most disturbing incident last week in which a photographer was discovered in a wooded area on Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where both the Cambridges and Windsors are renovating homes

'The letter went on to describe a most disturbing incident last week in which a photographer was discovered in a wooded area on Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where both the Cambridges and Windsors are renovating homes. Security officers confiscated the film from the long-lensed camera the photographer had, and discovered photos taken of the pregnant Duchesses of Cambridge and Windsor sunbathing in the private garden of the home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.'