Playing with yourself

Dedicated to ArianaElyse for being such an avid supporter. I have a few more dedications coming up for people that comment often on my stories, so stay tuned for that :)

Also, thank you to the massive rise in readers :) I'd just like to say: Welcome :D have a biscuit, stay a while! Make yourself comfortable ^_^

I walked back to the room and pulled on boy’s clothes, before beginning to think about the situation I was currently in. No, not the situation regarding the penis. The situation regarding the fact that a strange family had taken residence in the kitchen. I suppose I should wonder whether they were murderers or just full out insane. Why were they acting like it was perfectly normal to invade my home?

I glanced around the room.

This wasn’t my home.

Where the bloody hell were my parents?

I sighed as I sifted through the clothes, before styling myself. It was weird to dress up a boy’s body, but I wanted to at least make sure I looked fashionable. Even as a boy.

My fingers slowed down as I did up the last button on my shirt, before realization slowly trickled into my mind. It took long enough for me to finally, fully grasp the concept of what had just happened. I had a boy’s body.

I had a boy’s body.

I had Colton Hudson’s body.

That’s when a second blood curdling scream escaped my mouth.

“Colton, come down here! You’re going to be late for school!” I heard the woman scream from downstairs. I was currently lying in a foetal position on the floor of this stranger’s house. I still couldn’t quite grasp how I went to sleep with a perfectly happy vagina; but woke up with an aroused penis.

Somebody please make that connection for me, because I didn’t see it.

I lied on the floor a while longer, not knowing how I would summon the energy to get up and go to school. I was currently in the middle of a mental breakdown.

“Colton, come on son, you’re gonna be late,” I heard a deep voice announce. I had bigger problems than being late for school. Like the fact that Biology had defied me.

I breathed in slowly, trying to think of a solution.

Hannah.

I had no other option but Hannah. I didn’t know how she’d help, but I knew that if I was to get into any sort of weird shit, she was the one that would help me. I picked myself up quickly and entered the unfamiliar car with the unfamiliar family. I had a slight reservation in my mind about getting into a car with strangers; and worried about the fact that I could be raped or murdered. Then I realized that, in my current state, the prior would not be easily possible.

We got to school swiftly and I made a beeline straight for the girl’s toilets. I didn’t know what to do or where to go, so I figured I’d just camp out in there until Hannah made an appearance. She usually visited the bathroom to re-apply her lip-gloss throughout the day.

I entered and found one of the doors had been locked. My body slid down the wall before slumping into a crumpled mass on the floor, as I waited