Kissing myself

We drove home silently, trying to process what just happened.

“Has anything changed?” Colton asked me after a while. My heart froze as I registered his question. Was he talking about when I told him I didn’t like him? “Do you feel purer?” Colton explained and I breathed out sharply, pressing my eyelids shut. Of course that’s what he was talking about. He was just interested in getting out of my body.

“I don’t know, I didn’t really think I was that evil before,” I sneered. Colton glanced at me, before returning his eyes to the road.

“I didn’t mean that-”

“Yes you did,” I spat. Colton sighed but kept his eyes on the steering wheel.

“Hailey I just meant that-” Colton started, before I pressed the radio button to drown out his speech.

*

The next few days passed and nothing changed biologically. I clenched my jaw as I woke up again feeling less than comfortable. I’d given into my primal needs and called Colton the day after returning from the resort, because unfortunately, being in a guy’s body meant that I needed to be relieved often. It was getting beyond awkward, but by this time, I didn’t expect anything less than a painstakingly cringe-worthy experience.

Colton planned to come over tonight. I was tired of not spending time with my friends and I wanted to use one night to get away from everything. He arrived with alcohol in hand and I smirked before dragging him inside his room. I turned the music on and started swaying to the music, absorbing the rhythm as I let my body follow. It felt a little awkward and forced because Colton’s body wasn’t used to flowing to the beat of the music and his limbs kept protesting against my mind. I heard raucous laughter and turned to see Colton on the floor, rolling around in helpless fits of laughter.

“What?!” I snapped.

“You… dancing… I’ve never seen myself… oh my god!” Colton choked out, trying desperately not to go into a laughter induced coma.

“Oh, shut up. Your stupid body doesn’t know how to move!”

“Oh, I know how to move Hails. You just don’t know how to use the equipment,” Colton challenged.

“Oh really? Why don’t you try and show me how you dance so well then?” I proposed and Colton grinned before taking a swig of vodka and beginning to move. My body jerked around as he desperately tried to control it and it was my turn to roll around on the floor laughing. Colton glared at me before taking another swig of vodka.

“Gimme some!” I whined, before trying to snatch the bottle. He pulled it away from me at the last second.

“How about we make this interesting? Drinking game?” Colton suggested. I rolled my eyes but followed him to the empty kitchen, glad that my parents weren’t returning for the night. I really just needed a night with Colton to release all of the tension built up from living in his body.

Colton grabbed some plastic cups and lined them up on the table, before halving a lime and pouring salt into a bowl.

“Ok, let’s start with vodka pong,” Colton suggested, half filling the cups with vodka, followed by sprite.

“Isn’t 50% vodka a bit much?” I asked cautiously.

“Hailey, I’m living in a fucking woman’s body. In the past few weeks I’ve had to touch myself while a girl has been inside me, I had to spear a fish and eat it on a rock, I was sexually assaulted by my best friend and a Chinese midget; and I experienced being on a period, which came along with back pain and tender breasts. I need a fucking drink,” Colton growled, before adding more vodka to the cups. I held my hands up as a sign of a peace treaty before grabbing a ping pong ball and standing on the opposite end of the table.

“It’s not easy for me either. I had to wake up with a hard on most mornings, I can’t stop thinking about touching myself and I feel the need to eat like there’s no tomorrow,” I muttered and then drank some alcohol before the game even started.

Colton aimed the ping pong ball and it landed in my drink perfectly. I downed the vodka-sprite mix before repeating his actions. We continued this pattern until we cleared the cups and fogged up our conscience with alcohol.

“Ok, ok, let’s do vodka spots!” Colton slurred. I burst into a fit of giggles.

“Do you mean… vodka shots?” I asked, finding the situation more hilarious than it should have been. Colton joined in on my laughter, before licking the back of his hand and sprinkling some of the previously collected salt. He took a shot glass and followed the standard vodka-salt-lime sequence. I laughed and copied him, before we began to sway unsteadily on our third shot.

“Ok, this time, gimme your hand,” Colton ordered, before sliding his tongue across my wrist and smearing salt. His tongue lapped up the salt on my wrist before he followed suit with the shot and lime half.

“Aren’t we meant to… tequila?” I asked, feeling my vision blur. Colton laughed before screaming ‘tequila’ in a more than excited fashion.

“Ok, my turn!” I shrieked, before grabbing his face and sliding my tongue across his neck. I sprinkled the salt on top and swirled my tongue across his neck for longer than necessary, before proceeding to take the shot followed by the lime. Colton’s eyes clouded with lust, before he grabbed my head and smashed his lips against mine. His lips traced mine and I opened my mouth to allow him entrance, before pulling him on top of me.

I know it's short, but I had to end that chapter there as a cliff hanger. New chapter will be up soon :)

Remember to:

vote

comment

add this story to your readings lists!