HaileyAquino's Story

Do you love me well I wouldn't cause I haven't updated in like a billion years so first I would like to say THANK YOU SO BLOODY MUCH I HAVE 300,000 READS (when I first posted this book I was like hoping for at least like 500 BUT 200,000 MORE TO HALF A MILLION IS A MASSIVE ACHIVEMENT AND IM CRYING (: )

Anyways this is dedicated to HaileyAquino because this story is kinda amazing and yeah.

Comment, vote and REEEEEAD

_____________________________________________________________________

One day, well, actually every day, my dog, Buster barks when there isn't anything there. He is 6 or 7 so that could be him just barking, but, I think something might be around. Like yesterday, my step sister was in her room next to mine. I went to get some gum, (I put my gum on top of my TV) and it sounded like someone got on a bed that wasnt there. I knew it wasn't her because she was folding clothes, that creeped me out, and this morning I heard all kinds of creaks and that in my room, my room never does that.. I'm kinda scared. And I found out, my step mom has a Ouija Board. She said one time se used it all the doors closed, and they brought it to a cemetery once, but nothing happened. From what I know of, they haven't used it here, yet. But those two times was at the old house, and a cemetery. I will always remember what she said about all the doors closing. The strange thing is, nothing bad happened after using the board.

_______________________________________________________

So I felt like updating so I did and I just realised that I had story's on my message board so I'm posting them first and then doing my inbox ones next :) xoxo

ALSO IMPORTANT MESSAGE-

Can you please read 'When we're 21 (Marcel Styles Fanficion) by ZoeHoran_hi (if you like One Direction that is)
And also 'Death is the beginning' by briannaluv1D (not a One Direction fanfic)

But their both amazing so please check it out AND VOTE :) xx

Love you