DarkSideNinja22's Story

This story was sent by an amazing person from Wattpad called Elana Bailey (@DarkSideNinja22), she was so kind to talk to and was so helpful, thank you for everything and enjoy her story!

Follow my Instagram to keep up to date with my life! @madimeikle

My ghost story starts way back to when I was little, but first I'll tell a little but about myself. I'm 14, and a girl obviously, and I love the paranormal.
I love ghost stories and the paranormal, I've seen many ghosts in my time of life. When I was about 2 or 3, I was friends with a ghost. I would always be "talking to myself" and talking about "the man in my basement/room". Well I don't remember much about it but my parents did. So I asked questions and apparently I told them the name of the ghost I was talking to. . Don't freak out but it was Ted Bundy. He was executed in a flordia prison. If you don't know who he is then you need to look him up. He was a famous, bad, murderer. anyway, I looked him up and I remember some about him. But that was way back then. . . now. . I'm moved out of that house, my mom is dead, I live with my dad and step mom and 7 siblings. They're all half, whole, and step. well this house is haunted. It has been since we moved here.
some things that have happened. . . I was reading some scary stories about dolls being haunted and I don't recommend ready things like that if you have a ghost who likes to prank. well one night after reading those stories I couldn't find my blanket, a blanket that was on my bed, so I just went to bed without one. I woke up and screamed. The blanket was on the end if my bed folded with my American girl doll on top of it. Mind you, I sleep on top bunk and the doll was on the ground. my sisters were sleeping and my brothers weren't there. My parents didn't know I was reading stories like that before bed... I was alone upstairs when I was reading them out loud. Another experience I had was just a few weeks ago (I've had ALOT but I'm only giving you the good ones). I was putting dishes away, and as I was putting a cup away, I felt as though I was getting watched so I turned to look in the way I was feeling the presence and I seen a full bodied guy standing there. His hand was on the back of the chair by the dinner table, and he was old with white hair and a beard. he was dressed up in a tux, or something, and watching me. I was frozen and I didn't know what to do. I stared for what seemed like forever until he disappeared. Just the other day I was on the phone, my step brother was downstairs folding clothes. it was just him and I at home, my half brother was at conditioning for track. "You know Devin can hear our convo right?" My friend had said making me laugh. I then heard a noise so I looked up the stairs where it had come from. I headed up the stairs and looked around. a door was moving and creaking. again, no one was upstairs. a little scared, I looked in my room and everything. "Who's there?" I asked. my friend got confused so she asked who I was talking to and I shushed her. I walked to the hallway, to a closet with a little door in it leading to a storage attic like thing, and I saw the old guy again. I screamed and ran downstairs. The guy was definitely not there before when I looked around. He came from no where.
There's my story, I'll keep you guys updated if I see or hear anything again. next time I'm going to say something instead of running. That's my plan.