BLiNDEDlight_'s story

Dedicated to BLiNDEDlight_ cause this is her story and its amazing<3

C o m m e n t & v o t e

_____________________________________________________________

Im from the Philippines and this happened a few years back when I was in fifth grade. The apartment we lived in started at the second floor, the ground floor being some kind of parking lot with all the apartments' tanks. The bedroom my family shares is the one on the third floor and that the view from the window is the front of the house.

I always go up to sleep first because I had school. my bed was beside the wall that faces the window so you could make shadows on the wall. There was one particular night that it all started. I usually sleep with the bedroom light on but when my mom told me to save electricity, I had to sleep with the lights off. I was already in bed waiting for sleep to come when I notice a shadow of a man. I supposed it was a man coz the head looked kind of bald. I thought nothing of it at first and decided to just sleep.

After a few more nights which I always saw the shadow, my mom and my little brother decided to sleep early with me. Their bed was opposite mine so they can't see the window but they could see the light on my wall. I have been staring at the shadow for quite awhile now when my mom asked me if I could see the shadow. I looked at her and saw her facing my wall. I told her that I could . Next day, we talked about it and I told her that I would always see suddenly we realized that our bedroom was at the third floor and no one could make a shadow so defined like the one we saw. Since then we always slept at the living.