NOT ACTING THIS TIME

Kylie’s POV

It’s a good thing Simon has chosen where we were eating, otherwise I’m sure there would’ve be a huge argument about that.

We arrive at the restaurant, which I’ve never heard of considering we are in England.

We are immediately seated at a large table outside.

The boys sit on one side, we sit on the other.

Right away, there are problems.

“Ow! You stepped on my foot you striped, skinny jean freak!” shouts Avery as she sits across from the one, who I thinks name is like Lewis or something.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have your monstrous feet in MY area!” he shouts back.

Man, he is sassy.

Things settle down as the waiter comes and orders our meals. No one talks to each other. Well verbally I guess you could say. The rest of the girls and I had a group chat on our iPhones so we were talking about them on there.

It was a fact that we all strongly hated the boys, and were not looking forward to the tour.

Our food finally came after 45 looooong and awkward minutes.

The one that stepped on Avery’s foot finally breaks the silence.

“Alright, I know you guys aren’t looking forward to this tour just as much as we are. And we both dislike each other the same. So I think we should just try and get along most of the time so this can be a little less miserable. And once this is all over, we can go our separate ways and never speak to each other again.”

“This coming from the one who said Avery had ‘monsturous’ feet.” Says Kamber, who is obvious pissed at him.

“Isn’t Avery like a boy name or something?” says the Lewis boy back in a very sassy tone.

“And aren’t skinny jeans and toms for girls? Oh what is it, Lewis?” Says Eve.

“Gonna need some ice for that burn!” shouts the blonde one.

He gets a dirty look from all the boys.

“I’m only kidding.” He says holding up his hands like he’s surrendering.

“And it’s Louis by the way. Pronounced Lou EE. Not Lou WIS.” He says.

“Dessert?” says the waiter holding a giant cake which looks like its covered in cookie crumbs and cinnamon.

We al; agree, just so we can stop the fighting.

He cuts us all a slice.

I look for my fork so I can start eating it, but can’t seem to find it. I’m about to ask the waiter when the curly haired boy, I think named Harry, holds up a fork from across the table.

“I had an extra.” He says with a small smile. I smile and grab the fork. Before I can take a bite of the cake, I feel a small nudge on my left leg, from Lucy. I look up and find her looking at me with one eyebrow raised. I shake her off.

I take a bite of the cake and it is absolutely delicious! I take another bite, savoring each bite, when I get a tingling feeling in my throat. I set fork down. I slowly breath in and out.

This is not happening.

I take the fork and pick though the cake. Sure enough, the breading on tip isn’t cookie crumbs. It’s crushed up cashews.

I tap Kamber on the shoulder, who is sitting to my right. She looks and I point to my throat and then to the cake.

“What’s wrong Kylie? Are you joking?” she says worried. I shake my head.

“She’s probably just using her good acting skills like she did on stage pretending she didn’t know the song.” Laughs the one which light brown Justin Bieber hair.

Lucy’s POV

I was infuriated. Something was wrong with one of my bestfriends, and the boys were laughing.

“No she not!” shouts Avery standing up quickly. “She’s highly allergic to the cashew nuts! And there’s some on the cake!!”

The boys suddenly all drop their silverware.

“Someone call an ambulance!” I shout.

The curly haired boy rushes up from his seat pushing it into the table next to us and over to her.

Harry’s POV

I automatically did what my instincts told me to do. I ran straight over to her and scoped her into my arms bridal style.

“Harry what are you doing!?” shouted Zayn as he stood up.

“Getting her to the hospital. The ambulance won’t get here in time.” I say as I run out of the restaurant.

“Harry!” I hear the boys shout as I run down the street with her in my arms. She was at the point of not breathing, which made my legs move even quicker.

I finally make it to the hospital and run in through the doors.

“I need help! She can’t breath.” I say to one of the nurses. She quickly has a group of doctors come with a stretcher. I lay her down on it and then immediately put an oxygen mask on her.

They began to take her away and I can’t help but watch and worry.