1D's GOOD NEWS

Day after eliminations

In Simon’s office

*Liam’s POV*

Simon had asked us to come into his office. It was the day after eliminations. All of us had bags under our red eyes from crying and not sleeping last night. All 5 five of us were escorted to his office. When we got there he told us to sit down. We all sat down without saying a word to each other.

“Well boys. You obviously didn’t win from the results last night. Which means you don’t get the recording contract.” He said. Zayn looked down at his feet and shook his head. We all took the elimination hard, but it was obvious that Zayn took it the hardest. He was hard on himself all the time. He admitted that he had insecurity problems and just wants to impress people the best he can. We’ve all told him that he’s fine the way he is and the only person he needs to impress is himself. He just denies it.

Tears formed in Niall’s eyes. He probably cried the most out of all of us.

Harry and Louis both just kept staring at Simon with a straight face. Harry’s lip quivered a little. You could tell they were trying to be strong and hold back the tears.

“I know you guys are very sad as well as me and many other people that voted for you the whole time you were on the X-Factor. But I want you guys to know that those people and I are also very proud. No one thought you were going to make it this far. I even doubted you guys a little. But when you guys sang “Torn” at my house. I knew I had made the right decision. And then you guys made it to the live shows and I was so happy to finally show you guys to the world.” He said. “Which is why I want to give you guys something for working so hard and long.”

Zayn looked up from his feet. Simon stood up and walked in front of his desk. He leaned on it. He took a paper from his desk and held it up.

“I want to give you guys a recording contract.” He said as he smiled. We all jumped up and started screaming. We were jumping and hugging in a group like we had when we made it through the judge’s house. We all ran over to Simon and sucked him into the group hug. He started laughing.

“Alright boys, go call your families and tell them the news. I’m sure they’ll all be thrilled to know their boys aren’t done yet.” He said.

We all ran to the door.

“Wait boys. I have one more announcement.” He said right before we all got to the door. We walked back to the seats and sat down.

“I have more to add to the news. You guys won’t just be getting a recording contract. You will start recording your first album right away. The first countries we want you guys to debut in are England of course. Ireland.” He said looking at Niall. Niall did a fist pump in the air. “And a VERY big country across the Atlantic.” He said.

“The United States?!” we all shouted. Simon laughed.

“Yes yes. The United States.” He said. “Once you guys are done recording and the album is released. You guys will rehearse for a world tour.” He said.

“World Tour!!!!?” we all shouted will shocked faces.

“Yep.” He said before looking at his wrist watch. “Crap! I need to go boys. Going to miss my plane to the US.” He said before he started walking out.

“What are you going to the US for Uncle Simon?” asked Louis.

“I have some “work in progress” over there.” He said before raising his eyebrows and smirking. “Goodbye boys.” He said waving as he left his office.

“Work in progress, eh?” said Zayn.

“Is it just me, or was that kinda weird?” I said.

“I think it was weird for all of us, mate.” Said Niall. We all nodded our heads.

“Well, I’m going to go call my mum and tell her the news!” said Harry. We all walked out of the office and went to go call our families.

Hope you guys keep reading :)

If you liked it, please vote and comment!

-Amanda