ELIMINATION

*One Direction’s POV*

X-Factor UK Elimination

“So. One Direction and Rebecca. One of you is moving into the top 2. And one of you has received the least votes from the public, and is out of the competition.  This. Is. It. The second act still in the final is…”

This was it. We’re either staying or leaving. This determines EVERYTHING. We’ve worked so hard and so long to get to this moment. But we want to make this moment even better. We want to make it even further. We. Want. To win…

We don’t want to go. Not just yet. We already knew Matt was in the finals. We wanted to get there as well. We wanted to get there, beat him, and show everybody what we do. We want to show everyone what we do best. We want to show everyone what we love to do best.

The host takes a breath in. Oh god, he’s gonna announce the next finalist. It’s either us or her.

The crowd got quieter. Here it comes.

“Rebecca...” The crowd erupts in shouting, cheering, and screaming. He just said Rebecca. He didn’t say One Direction. Which only means one thing. We’re. Going. Home.

Our worst nightmare has come true. We were eliminated. We’re done on the X-factor…

*Fusion Five’s POV*

X-Factor USA Elimination

Now we’re down to 1 spot left. Will it be the girl group known as Fusion Five? Or will it be the male soloist Parker Times? The results are in! The one moving onto the finals with duet Deena and Emma is…”

We HAD to move on. We HAD to win. We couldn’t go back to our old lives again. We would be known as “The group that lost and got 3rd place”. Nothing would be the same.

But someone has to go. Someone’s dreams aren’t gonna come true.

The host is looking at the card. Oh my god this is it. She’s gonna announce it. The room got quieter.

“Parker…”

The room got louder again. It was full of cheering and screams.

This was it. This was the end. This was the end of our journey. Our journey, on the X-Factor…