F5'S GOOD NEWS

2 Days After Eliminations

Lucy’s POV

Simon told us to meet in his is office in LA. 2 days ago, we got eliminated off the X-Factor.

Simon was flying in from London. He told us he has “special business to do there before meeting with us.

When I arrived at his office, one of his assistants led me to his office.

Eve, Kylie, Kamber, and Avery were already there. They were all sitting in chairs staring at the ground. Their eyes were all puffy and red. I assumed from crying. When I walked in all there heads turned to towards me. I took a seat in a chair next to Avery and Eve. Kamber sniffled and wiped a tear off here face. Kylie was looking at the wall. I noticed she didn’t put makeup on or bother to do her hair. She just left her hair in its light waves and put sweats on. Avery on the other hand did put makeup on, and I could definitely tell since it was running down her face.

The door opened and all our heads turned towards the door. Simon walked in with a brief case in one hand, and a coffee in the other. He still had his aviators on his face. He walked over to desk and set all the stuff down. He took his sunglasses off and sat down.

“Hello girls.” He said.

“Hi.” We all said softly.

“Well, lets gets started.” He said pulling out a piece of paper from the brief case and setting it on his desk in front of him.

“So, I know you girls are all disappointed. Right?” he asked.

We all nodded slowly.

“Well I want you girls to know,” he said and then paused for a moment.

“You shouldn’t be.” He continued.

Everyone gave him confused looks.

“Now I know you girls on thinking Why shouldn’t we be disappointed? We didn’t win. But even though you guys didn’t win, you impressed a lot of people.” He said.

“After the finale, I was talking with Demi, L.A, and Britney. And they admitted that they were surprised you guys only got third.” He said.

“Which is why,” he said crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. “

“I have made the decision to sign you guys to a record label myself.” He said smiling.

My jaw dropped as well as the other guys. We all jumped up and began screaming.

Kylie and Kamber were hugging. And it’s a good thing Kylie didn’t wear makeup because she was crying her eyes out.

“Oh…my…gosh.” mumbled Kylie into Kambers shoulder between breaths

 Eve and I were jumping up and down holding each other’s hands.

Avery hand her hand cupped over mouth and looked like she was about to cry like Kylie.

“But that’s not all girls.” Said Simon holding up his hand as he stood up.

“You will also begin recording your first album immediately, and once the album is done, you have a world tour to debut in other countries.” He said.

“OH MY GOD!!” we all screamed before we all began jumping up and down. Now we were all crying and hugging.

Simon was laughing as we ran over to him and gave him a big group hug.

“All right girls. Now why don’t you go call your loved ones and tell them the news.” He said.

We all nodded and ran out of the room and called our families.