Chapter One Never Trust

The timeline is changing just wanted to put a timeline down! Please read and tell me what u think.

Chapter One

New York, 1850

Belinda Vargas couldn’t believe that she was going out west to the Godless country.  A mail order bride, she still couldn’t believe the words. However her old nanny had told her that she was out in Sunrise, Texas. The only person who really loved her but why did she leave her long ago without even saying good-bye? She had never thought that she would marry a man she never met before. After all the heartbreak with David she never thought she would marry again. Being married to David for four years had changed the young girl that she once was.

She had married David at 14 he was 20 years older then her. At 13 David had a thing for younger girls. He was bloody, filthy rich that was why her father made her marry him. It was s if he sold her to him, in fact that just what he did; sold her to the devil, her father had locked her away for most of her life. When she was 10 she had been sent to boarding school in Europe to start her training for becoming the perfect wife. To be seen, not heard, to be beautiful and weak. He had made sure she was weak; her father and David were just alike. Pragonatists with a black soul’s that loved to hurt other people.

            She always knew that she was pretty; she could see it in the eyes of her father’s friends. They looked at her with so much lust in their eyes. It used to scare her when she was younger but as she got older she learned their unspoken rule: “look but don’t touch”. With her long curly sandy hair, light almost hazel brown eyes. She had skin like her mother’s olive, she never known her mother. She died trying to have Belinda, people said that she was beautiful. However, she was an Indian and that made her trash in other people’s eyes. However, her real name was? She didn’t know anything about her mother and she was too scared to ask her father. Her mother gave her the name Sterling Sliver before she died however her father changed her name to Belinda she was never to tell anyone her real name. Her father’s friend’s wife called her mother dirty, nasty and so many other words. Every time she would walk by them, they would look away with a sickening look on their face. They hated the way their husband’s looked at her. But she couldn’t help it, she didn’t want them to look at her in any way.  She was young and just like her father wanted it she was weak. Then she got married and her nightmares began.

David Green looked like a gentleman from the outside. He had black soulless eyes and the only time he smiled was when he was causing other people pain. Their wedding was beautiful the talk of the town, however no one knew how old I really was at the time of the wedding. She never knew what David did for a living. It was none of her business and he made that very clear their first night together. She never been with a man and she was scared. He hurt her that night. When he was done, he rolled over and fall asleep. She tried to make her way to the other room where she was to sleep. She felt a pain in her lower anatomy. She crawled on to the bed and cried. She rolled into a little ball and fall asleep. She awoke to yelling and someone pulling on her. She opened her eyes to see David’s scary face looking down at her. She tried to sit up but her lower anatomy still hurt .She wanted to lay back down but David grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the bed. She started to scream she never had someone hurt her this way. He slapped her so hard that if he wasn’t holding her by her hair she would have fly across the room. That was the only time he ever hit her in the face. He beat her where people couldn’t see he had to have a beautiful wife to show around. She was his doll, his beautiful little doll, beautiful on the outside but broken in the inside.

            When her father died she didn’t let a tear fall. David hated tears; if he saw them he would jump into a fit and beat her until she was broken, she needed to get out but didn’t know how. The day after her father died David let her go home and get things from her childhood that she wanted. When David wasn’t looking she had went into her father’s old office and went through his stuff. She found an old letter addressed to her it was from her old nanny.

Dear Sterling Sliver

            This is the last letter that I will write to you for five years. I hope you’re still not angry with me for leaving without saying good-bye. I wanted to take you with me however, your father told me that he would kill me if I did. You’ll be 16 today and I wanted to know if you could come visit me. I got married and we moved out to Sunrise, Texas. I think you would like it out here and you could start over. Please write me back I missed you. I never stopped thinking about you. I will bet you turned into a beautiful young women.

Love you’re nanny Chloe Williams

 Death was better then the way he was treating her. David wouldn’t let her go anywhere for four long years. It all changed the day David went to the bank. The news got back to her later that day. The bank in town had been robbed and everyone inside was killed. She felt like the world just stopped, she felt numb inside. David was dead, she was free, she couldn’t believe that it was true. No No! he died! Belinda your free! She wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. But she couldn’t waste any time, she didn’t know when David’s lawyer Tom Burton would be coming around. Every time he was around she got a scared feeling. The way he would look at her when David wasn’t around. She started to run around the house getting everything ready for her to leave, the hell house that she had been locked in for four long years!