Chapter 13

Hey guys! Thanks for all the amazing reads I've gotten :) you guys are the best. So I left out the boy talk from the last chapter and decided to put it in this one. As Im writing this, I'm listening to Eclipse.. (people who know this video should comment)

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Kiara

I woke up extremely tired. It's not good to stay up until four just thinking. The only thing I could think about was the fact that Ty and Jason like me. Well, I was also thinking that I would have to choose. Jason still hasn't told me which means he doesn't know that I know. That didn't last long... 

A knock was heard from my door and in walked Jason. "Um.. If you're not busy. I wanted to finish what I was saying yesterday." He looked at the ground while he spoke. 

"Yeah. You can finish that." I replied, moving some of my hair that had fallen in front of my eye. 

"So um...I've been meaning to tell you that I- I'm in love with you. I know that Ty told you the same thing. It's completely up to you on who you want to be with." He said. 

"Yeah I'll think about that.." I replied. He nodded and walked out of my room. Now I really have to choose.. Maybe Dawn can help, she's dated Adam for a while. Dialing Dawn's number, she answered after three rings. 

"Hey, what's up?" She said. 

"I have a big problem." I stated. 

"Is it a boy problem?" She questioned. 

"Yes! I need your help." I answered. 

"Got it. I'm on my way." She hung up. I kept my pajamas on since it was only nine. Waiting at the front door, I saw her car pull up. The door flung open as Dawn walked and sat on the couch. "Come and tell me of your problems." She acted like a therapist. 

"Well I just found out that Jason and Ty like me! I don't know who to choose!" I said. 

"Have you thought of how you feel when you're around them? Or who you have more fun hanging out with?" She suggested. 

"Yes and no. When I'm around Jason, I feel like no one else is there. When I'm around Ty, I feel like a kid in a toy store." I replied. 

"I think you know your choice now." She said. She was right, I do know my choice. 

"Hey, are you and Adam done being mad at each other?" I asked. 

"No. He hasn't apologized yet. It's been almost two weeks." She answered. 

"I'll try and get Jerome to talk to Adam. He was here yesterday but was way too drunk." I responded. 

"I really hope he apologizes soon. I hate being mad at him." Dawn's expression looked depressed. 

"All I can say is Adam must feel like shit." I tried cheering her up.

Adam 

"Dude, you need to go talk to Dawn. You've been a real downer lately." Ty told me over the phone. I was a mess without her. I had a plan on what I wanted to do. No, I'm not going to approach her with a bouquet of red roses or plan a dinner on the beach. I'm going to bake a giant cookie shaped like a heart and (in blue icing) write 'I'm sorry for neglecting you. I love you, Dawn. Please forgive me. -Adam' 

Hopefully she'll like it...

*At Dawn's house*

I walked up to her door and place down the container that had the cookie in it so that I could ring the doorbell. She answered right when I picked it back up. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" She looked surprised. 

"I'm here to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have abandoned you like that. Minecraft is definitely not as important as you! I love you and even if you don't forgive me, I'll still feel that way." I rambled and handed her the cookie. 

"Adam, I was hoping you'd apologize because I've been waiting to forgive you." She smiled. 

I tried to hug her but the cookie was in the way. I got her back..

Hey all my good looking readers!! Sorry, I watched wayyy to many of Ryan's videos this morning.. How's everyone? Hope your day has been good.. 

Remember to..

 VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY

AND

FOLLOW ME! (I follow back)

Questions: (answer all three or at less two!)

1.) Did you like Adam's apology? If no, why not?

2.) Who will Kiara choose to be with?

3.) If you ship Kason, why do you ship them? If you ship Tiara, why do you ship them?

Answer in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow! Have a fabulous day/ night!! 

-Author