Chapter 10

Heyyy! Thank you so much for the suggestions and the votes! I spent four days on it and love when you guys comment and vote! I used to get no comments and now I get three or four. This chapter is a day before chapter nine. Chapter nine, it was Wednesday. So this chapter, it's Tuesday. The contest to be Jason's girlfriend has been extended. I have some real questions for you now. Kidding, just one question: Why do you want to be in my story? Now just respond with your best answer. I'll pick from there xx -Author

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Adam

What did I just do? I messed up and now she hates me. She just wanted me to spend some time with her! I'm such an idiot! She deserves so much better than me. I'm sitting in my room, thinking. Thinking about what I just said to the woman that I loved.

*Back to the fight*

Dawn walked in and immediately sat next to me. "You're playing Minecraft again?" She sighed.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to go out to dinner but I see that you're already busy." She told me.

"Maybe tomorrow night." I suggested.

"That's what you said yesterday, Adam!" She shouted.

"Well sorry that I can't help that my subscribers want more videos, Dawn, but that's life." I replied.

"No, life is being social. Especially when your girlfriend is trying to spend time with you!" She sounded frustrated.

"I will try and spend time with you tomorrow but right now I'm busy!" I shouted back.

"You never have time for me anymore! I don't wanna be with you if you're going to completely ignore me!" Dawn shouted. I had already stopped recording when she started screaming.

"Well if you don't wanna deal with having a YouTuber for a boyfriend then why don't you just leave?!" I asked, angrily. We were face to face now but that didn't last long. She pushed past me, and before slamming my door she screamed three more sentences that stung. "You know what, I'm done Adam! I'm so fucking done with your crap! I think I need some space." Her voice calmed. She slammed the door shut and I felt horrible. What did I just do?

Dawn

I ran out of Adam's apartment in tears. Why would he do this? He'd never neglected me like that! The first thing I did was text Kiara. She didn't answer right away because she was at lunch with Jason, Jerome, Mitch, and Tyler. Deciding to go home, I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up with my tears stained on my face. My make-up had smeared and looked as if I applied my make-up blindfolded. My phone was resting next to me but I left it on my bed and went to go eat. I ate Honey Nut Cheerios and drank a refreshing glass of orange juice. After enjoying some food, I went and checked my phone. I had ten texts all from Kiara and fifteen missed calls from Adam. Not wanting to talk to him, I didn't call him back. What I did do was text Kiara and tell her to come over. She'd be over at 6 tonight.

*6 o'clock at night*

I didn't tell her why Adam and I are taking a break because it's too much to explain over text. I heard a knock and already knew who it was. I opened the door and Kiara stood there with a small backpack hanging on her shoulder. "Come on in!" I made room for her to walk in. She took a seat on my couch and immediately asked What's going on with Adam and I. As I explained everything, she looked confused.

"So, He's been ignoring you and acting like Minecraft is more important?" She questioned. I nodded and she picked up her phone. "I'm ordering Chinese food and then we're going to buy ice cream." She said while the phone rang. While she did that, I grabbed my laptop and went on Twitter. The first thing I saw when the page loaded was his tweet. 'Dawn and I broke up. There's nothing I could tell you guys. Please, no questions.' I didn't think we broke up. I just said we were taking a break. Is that what he wanted? For us to break up? I found myself DMing him before I could stop myself. 'I didn't think we were broken up.. I thought we were taking a break for a while.' He responded almost immediately. 'I thought we broke up...' I tweeted to my followers that we were taking a break and my YouTube videos would be on hold for a while. After that, I logged out and chatted with Kiara while eating almost all night. In the morning I was gonna try and talk to her about her Ty and Jason problem...

What'd you think? I thought it wasn't that bad. I have a quick question.. If I did a question and answer, would anyone ask me questions? I'd love for you to get.to know me a little.. Nothing too personal!

You're three questions are: (please answer all three or at least two!)

1. Can Dawn help Kiara with her boy problem?

2. How long do you think Dawn will be mad at Adam?

3. Would you ask me questions if I did a Q & A?

Comment down below some answers! Alright have a fabulous day/ afternoon/ night!

-Author