Chapter 11

Heyyy doods! Thanks so much for the comments and the votes. This chapter is sort of different since there is gonna be a lot of boy talk.. This chapter is dedicated to SakuraStarz for helping me write it! Sorry about all the spelling errors in the last chapter :/

Oh and if you'd like to, you can Kik me. My Kik is: OneTalentedHart  

Feel free to message me on there whenever you need something. If you are in the Jason contest (and if you have one) you should probably do that...

-Author

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Kiara

"Morning best friend!" I heard someone shout, instantly waking me up from my slumber. My eyes snapped open to a laughing Dawn.

"Ha-ha very funny. What time is it?" I asked.

"About one in the afternoon." She boomed. "Oh and by the way, Jerome has called you about four times." She smiled at how protective Jerome is. He's been like this since we became friends. She chucked my phone at me but I missed. Checking my missed calls, I noticed one call wasn't from Jerome instead it was from Jason. Why would Jason call me? Curiosity got the best of me and I instantly called him back. Jason had picked up after two rings

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, its me. I was asleep when you called." I replied.

"I was calling because I have a question. Can you help me with some errands I have to run?" He asked. Well, I thought he was gonna ask something else there..

"Sure. Just let me go back to my place and get ready and we can meet up." I smiled. Just the thought of hanging out with Jason was making me blush.

"So, what did Jerome want?" Dawn questioned.

"That was Jason, he wanted me to help him run some errands." I responded. Dialing Jerome's number, Dawn was typing away on her phone. Her expression made it seem like she was angry yet sad at the same time as she let a tear slip out of her eye. Wow, Sky must have really fucked up..

Jerome

"Alright Jason, I need you to keep Kiara out of the house for awhile. After taking Carrie to lunch, I'm going to start decorating her party." I told Jason as a billion toughts ran through my head.

"So, how long do I keep her out for?" He asked.

"Just until I call you and tell you that I'm done." I answered. This party was gonna happen.. Kiara works so hard and she really does deserves every subscriber she has. At first, I was gonna get her favorite YouTuber, Toby Turner, to say 'Congrats' but decieded on a party with Toby there. The doorbell rang and I ran to the door to let Carrie in.

"Hey Carrie." I tried my best not to sound nervous.

"Hey Jerome!" She wrapped me into a hug. She was wearing a red, floral crop top and shorts with a black beanie resting on top of her curly, pink hair. Her smile seemed to light up my day.

"Shall we go?" I hooked our arms as we began to walk to Wendy's. We both wanted it so that's where we were going. "So Carrie, Do you have a place to stay yet?" I asked.

"No. Everywhere I look, the rent is too high." She sighed.

"Well how about you live with Kiara and I?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know.. I don't think Kiara really likes me all that much." She answered as we entered Wendy's. She wasn't lying, Kiara really didn't like Carrie.

'It's just because I don't know her all that well.' She would say.

"Oh no! Kiara loves you! She thinks you're awesome." I lied.

She smiled and said she'd get her stuff together while Ty and I decorated the party. We ate our Wendy's then we walked back to my house so she could get in her old Chevy and drive to get her stuff. She was staying in a hotel. As soon as she pulled out, I gathered the decorations that Ty and I were gonna set up in the backyard. There were lanterns that plugged into the wall. Not to mention tons of beer and soda. The beer wasn't for Kiara, she doesn't drink. She couldn't anyways since she's only nineteen. Ty arrived a good five minutes after all the lanterns were lit. He helped set up the food and fill the coolers. Everyone started showing up at around seven but I still needed to call Jason. The speakers were blasting so I went into a quiet room and called him from there.

"Hello?" Jason asked.

"Hey, you can bring her home now. Everyone's here." I said.

"Got it. On our way right now." He responded.

I hung up and turned off the music. "Everyone, Kiara's on her way so no one talk!" I shouted over everyone's talking.

Kiara

After a day of running errands with Jason, he was taking me home. "I've been waiting to tell you this but you looked really cute today." Jason gave me a random compliment.

"Thanks." I blushed. I was wearing a floral butterfly shirt and tan skinny jeans with my tan Sperry's. We pulled into my driveway, I grabbed my shoulder bag and walked into the house. I was walking to my room I noticed a note on my door. 'I'm in the backyard! :) -Jerome' I instantly ran out to the backyard and all I saw was a ton of people shouting 'Congrats on fifty thousand subscribers!' Being so excited and scared, I jumped a little. I felt something poking my shoulder, I whirled around to face a smiling Jerome. Almost instantly, I gave him a huge hug. "You truly the best friend I've ever had." I started to cry tears of joy before letting go from the hug. "Um hi, I'm Toby Turner. Are you Kiara?" I heard a very familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to face the one and only, Toby Turner. "Yeah, I'm Kiara. You're my favorite YouTuber!" I fangirled. He laughed opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him, then went to greet everyone. Well, tried to but all the lights went off. Before I could even react, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was gonna slap him but our lips met. When he pulled away, he said 'Good luck figuring out who I am. Here's a hint, I'm either Ty or Jason' Then the lights came back on and he was gone. What in the hell just happened?

Ohhh you're first cliff hanger! I forgot about the boy talk so we'll do that Chapter 12! Thanks to @SakuraStarz for helping me write this! We're writing a fanfic together called 'Can't Tear Us Apart' You'll love it! Remember to Vote, Add to your library, and comment. Vote goal is eight. Jason contest ends Wednesday.

Your three questions are: (answer all Three or at least two please!)

1.) Who do you think kissed Kiara?

2.) Will Kiara and Carrie ever become friends?

3.) When will Sky finally apologize?

The Q&A still needs five questions before it gets posted. Thanks for reading and have a great day or night!

-Author