Chapter 12

You guys are so nice that I decided to update again! Enjoy this because for me it's hard to write two chapters in one day.

Copyright ©Kiara Hart

Kiara

It's been about three days since the party. Also meaning it's been three days since the kiss. I was completely stumped, I have no idea who did it. "You know, he's bound to tell you sometime." Jerome spoke from next to me. 

"Yeah but what if he doesn't?" I asked. Jerome shrugged and started scrolling on his phone.  

"He said that he was either Ty or Jason, right?" Jerome questioned. I nodded. "So why don't you just ask them?" Jerome asked. 

"I want him to tell me." I answered. "Well, I'm helping Adam today so you're on your own." He patted my back and walked out. I felt like going somewhere so I called up Ty and asked him if he'd go to lunch and hang out with me. He said 'sure' and that he'd be here in fifteen minutes. I bolted up down the hallway and changed into a pink shirt and floral leggings. To complete my outfit, I had on a fake diamond necklace, earrings, and hair clip. My hair was put half up and half down. (if there's a name for that hairsyle, post it in the comments please.) That took a good twelve minutes. I threw on my light pink TOMS and grabbed my black shoulder bag. I had time to put on some maskara and lip gloss. I had become a lot girlier since Carrie started living here. I have been applying lip gloss, maskara, blush and other products. She's taught me how to do some really cute hairstyles. I guess we're becoming friends.  

"Kiara, Ty's here!" I heard Jerome call from the living room. Walking down the hallway, I saw Ty standing there.  

"Hey." I said, smiling. 

"Hey. Ready to go?" Ty asked. I nodded and walked out to his car. If it was Ty who kissed me, I need to get him to tell me. He started the car and drove off. "Where do you want to eat?" He asked, once down the street.  

"Um.. How about Chili's?" I questioned in response. 

"Sure. Lets go to Chili's." He got in the proper lane and drove to Chili's.

*At Chili's*

We arrived at three thirty and got a table near the window. "So how does it feel knowing that fifty thousand  people are watching your videos?" Ty asked. 

"To be honest, It feels awesome. To know that I entertain that many people to the point that they subscribe to me." I responded. 

"I know how that feels. Your party was awesome too." He brought up the party. I decided not to talk about the mysterious kiss.  

"It was a really fun party. I got to meet Toby Turner!" I smiled and he laughed. We ordered, ate in silence, paid the bill and left. After we did that, he wanted to hang out at my house since Adam, Jerome, and (apparently) Jason were there. We pulled in and they were all talking. "Hey guys, pull up a seat. We're talking about last weeks video." Jerome said, making room for Ty and I to sit down. Doing as told, we joined the discussion. They were all drinking, well except Jason. We were both sitting there, he had water and I hadn't gotten anything yet.  

"I'm gonna get a water real quick." I got and walked into the kitchen.  

"I need another one." Jason said, following me to the kitchen. "I need to talk to you." He spoke, pulling me so that we were face to face. "I-" He was cut off by Ty dragging me our of the room.  

"Ty! Why'd you do that?! He was about to tell me that he was the one who kissed me!" I shouted. 

"No he wasn't. He was about to say that he loves you." Ty answered. 

"How do you know?" I crossed my arms. Instead of responding, he pulled me towards him, and kissed me. I had so many butterflies in my stomach it could've been a butterfly zoo. There were nuclear explosions going off. Wait.. Jason wasn't the one who kissed me. It was Ty! He pulled away and I swear, my smile was too big for my face. 

"It was me.. I was the one who kissed you. That's how I know. Listen Kiara, I've loved you for a long time now and so has Jason. We are both in love with you. Everytime I see you, my heart goes insane and I can't help but smile." He rambled. 

"Wait, you and Jason both like me? To be honest, I love both you and Jason. I need to think about this before I make any hasty decisions." I said, walking out of the room and back out with Adam and Jerome. God, I don't know who to pick! Jason is so sweet and caring but so is Ty! This is too much.. Maybe I should think about this another time..

Heyyy! How was it? Two chapters in one day is a lot!  

You still have three questions: (remember: answer all three or at least two!

1.) Do you ship Kason (Kiara & Jason) or Tiara (Ty & Kiara)

2.) Was your prediction (about who kissed her) right?

3.) How are you liking Love Never Fails so far?

Answer in the comments down below! Can we aim for seven votes? Remember to: 

Vote

Comment

Add to Your Library

and Follow me! 

I follow back... 

Thanks again to @SakuraStarz for helping write this! She's awesome and funny so you guys should follow her! 

Have a good day/ night! 

-Author