Chapter One-Keisha

"Yasss girl!" I said turning all the way up as me and my girls were in the club.

I started twerking as a dude tried to push up on me as I turned around.

"Back the fuck up, damn!" I yelled over the music.

"Damn bitch stuck up ass!" He yelled walking away as I danced with my friends some more.

Different songs came on and my feet started to hurt as I pouted.

I didn't really want to go home with my boyfriend.

I walked over to my best friend Jalissa aka Dough as I told her I was ready to go.

"Bitch you really finna go home?" Jalissa asked as I shrugged.

"Gotta go home sometime." I said as I looked at the time. It was 12:02am. I said bye to my girls and got in my car and drove home.

I stumbled a little as I opened the door to my house I walked through the hallway as my heels clacked and the house was quiet.

I walked into my bedroom greeting my boyfriend who had a scowl on his face.

"Yo, where the fuck was you at?!" He said as soon as I came in as I looked at him.

"The club with my girls." I simply said as he stood up, I back up a little.

"Fuck you mean you at some club? Bet you at the club got some nigga touching on ya' ass right? Same ass I'm supposed to be touching on, right?" He said smacking his lips.

"Bae it wasn't that serious. I was just with my girls." I said as he ignored me and kept talking.

"Bitch you think you cute." He said as I looked at him. "Ooohhhh you think you a bad bitch, bitch you ain't shit! Trash bitch, DooDoo fuck you talm bout,"

"Yo! What the fuck you getting all mad for calling me bitches and shit, it don't get that deep!"

"What?!" He said scrunching his eyebrows.

"You heard me."

"What?! Bitch you craz- bitch I'll smack the shit outcha' dumb ass like I did last-"

"You not finna touch me not more Cory."

"Look, look, look, hold on, hold on,"

"No, I'm not finna hold on!" I yelled. "Acting like you finna hit me.

"Yo! Stop raising ya' motherfuckin' voice. Bitch you already know what time it is."

"Bae, I'll call my brothers man,"

"I'on give a fuck bitch."

As I backed up a little more.

"You know what? Matter fact, close the fuckin' door! Cause the neighborhoods about to see what the fuck finna go on. Close the door stupid ass slut."

"Cory no I'm leaving I told you your not about to hit me." I said close to crying, but kept my composure.

"Hmm," He said breathing hard. "What? I will fucking kill you! You don't fucking understand I will fucking kill you, I will but a bullet through your fucking scalp. Dumb ass hoe."

"Calm down, baby" I said as he walked towards me.

I started crying as he continued. I was so scared I was more than scared ......I was petrified.

"Calm down? Calm down?! Fuck you mean? Me?"

"Bab-" As he slapped me.

"Bitch," He said through gritted teeth as he grabbed my neck chocking me and we knocked over the vase in my kitchen and knocked over a plate.

I started screaming as he slapped me again.

"Stop screaming, stop screaming i'on want nobody to know what the fucking going on right now. Get the fuck off me!" He said as he let me go as I slid to the ground. Gasping for air.

"Yo, get the fuck out my crib. Matter fact....stay here I'm out, better be here when I get home, stupid as bitch." He said as I starred at him with so much hatred.

"If I catch you in the club, I'on care what club it is I'ma fuck you up there too." He said as he slammed the door walking out, As I cried on the floor.

I started to clean up as I felt sore. I stopped sweeping and went into the bathroom.

I seen a big hand bruise around my neck and glass from the plate in my coller bone.

"Damn," I said to myself.

I walked back in our room and swept the floor.

"Why the hell is this dirty muthafucka eating in the damn room anyway?" I asked myself and I realized my phone screen was destroyed. "What the-"

As I heard a knock on the door.

"Dammit" I said in my head as I got a blanket took off my heels and answered the door. I made sure the blanket was around my neck as Dorthy smiled at me trying to peek in my house as I closed the door a little so only my body from was showing.

"Hey Dorthy," I said dryly.

"Hey Kesh," As I flurry eyebrows, what did she just call me? "I heard some yelling going on and I came to check it out-"

"Well, ain't shit going on so bye," I said about to close the door, but she grabbed the handle.

"You can trust me."

"Aint. Shit. Going. On. Now get off my property before I have you arrested for trespassing." I said slamming the door in her face.

"Only white girl in the neighborhood, and she thinks were friends calling me Kesh and shit." I said to myself as I laid down in my bed getting some sleep.