Chapter 10

Chapter 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

" Taylor, I didn't see you yesterday!" Cocoa greeted me at lunch and I rolled my eyes. She is always full of joy. She is in some of my morning classes but she couldn't talk to me.

" I was sick." I lied and she sighed shaking her head.

" Anyways, what were you doing yesterday?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Sleeping." I mumbled and she nodded her head.

" Hey Cocoa." I was about to threw up when I saw Damien sit down next to Cocoa and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Taylor." He said turning to me and I glared at him.

" I don't want to talk to you." I told him and he looked shocked, well more like fake shocked.

" Mean at all." Damien said and I rolled my eyes again, I seem to do that a lot. I felt the left side of me freeze and my phone went off in my hand, I looked at it and got another message from Alex,

'I'm here.'

A no duh your here. I thought to myself and I looked over at Cocoa and Damien who were talking to each other. I really wonder why Damien is being friends with Cocoa, is he trying to get closer to me or what?

---------------------

Once the last class of the day was over, I headed to my locker and opened it up placing some stuff in it and taking some books out. I felt cold air on my right, and knew that it must be Alex. He's been around me all day today, unlike last Friday, where he was barely around. Ugh, three days till my birthday and my mom is going to start going crazy and get everything perfect. I exhaled a breath and slammed my locker shut and turned around,

" Taylor." I froze once I saw Damien leaning against the wall he's arms crossed and he was looking straight at me.

" Can't you leave me alone?" I asked annoyed and he smirked. I swear this kid could be a pro at stalking, he knows where I live. Thanks to Cocoa, but I can't be mad at her, she's awesome.

" I just need to talk to you." He said and I glared at him. He stood up straight and came closer to me, I took a step back but my back hit the locker. Stupid lockers.

" About what?" I asked and he chuckled.

" Alex, and well mostly Alex." He said and the coldness next to me went away. Where did Alex go? "He's keeping a lot from you right?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I don't really know how much he's keeping from me. "Well, here's the thing. Alex is a S-" But he was interrupted when someone pushed Damien against the wall by a kid maybe my age, the kid had blonde hair and I could only see his back.

" Don't you dare Damien." The kid replied coldly and Damien smirked. I swear his voice sounded so familiar and his blonde hair looks familiar also. " Now leave before I kill you right here." The kid added and I looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

" Who are y-" But I was cut off when someone or something cover my eyes and I heard someone mumble something and touch my back, before I knew it I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

HOLY CHEEZ!!! I can't believe I just did that and Taylor almost saw me. My god, I am such a idiot and Damien is so dead. Well he's a- Wait I cant tell you that kind of info.