Chapter 4

yay so I'm going to have it be a week later, because well the first chapters were important and now it starts getting even more.......creepy, unnatural,.....deadly.......

Oh and one of you guys wanted me to do Alex's point of view, I might do that in the next chapter. If I get a few votes and comments for this chapter. :D

So I found a person to play the 'evil' Damien and It's this famous person named Josh Hutcherson, I thought he would be good enough to play Damien and there's a pic of him on the right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

( A week later)

" Cocoa please I don't want to." I begged my friend as she brought me over to her table of friends and.....Damien. I've been trying to stay away from him for a week now and it's been working well as long as Cocoa doesn't make me got somewhere with him and her. They have been hanging out a lot lately, what I mean is last week when I came back from the bathroom they were making out. Ugh, that was gross, though I never kissed a guy. Then sometimes they would kiss each other in the hall, with everyone watching. I have to hand it to Cocoa she is pretty and I see how 'that', AKA Damien, likes her.

Then Alex has been counting down to my birthday and my mom has been talking about how we should throw a party, hey I like parties. Not the parties with drinks and all that, the ones that are for our age. Now about Alex, he's been around me a lot more lately and it's getting annoying. Mostly the notes counting down to my birthday are annoying, and he hasn't told me anything about what's going on. Damien always glares at me and his eyes change for a second and then back, he's been creeping me out to almost me wanting to yelled and punch him.

As for my brother, he's been more caring about me also. Like he would always come into my room and as about Alex and I really can't tell him anything because I don't know anything about him. Then he would ask me about me talking on my room and how no one answers and I say we're 'talking' on the phone and he would just roll his eyes. Yay, I love my brother as a brother but sometimes he can just ask too many questions.

I have to say the creepiest things that happen this week was one, Alex keeps telling me ' love ya' and then something cold would touch my cheek. Two, my brother actually caring about me. Three, Damien, and four.......I'm still getting no answers!!!! Ugh, I will never have a normal life. Why me Alex? Why do you have to haunt me?

" Taylor?" Cocoa said and I was snapped out of my thinking.

" Sorry I was thinking." I said and she smiled. We sat down at the table with her friends and ' that' (Damien). I know I'll regret this later, I just know it.

" So Taylor you having a Birthday party?" Beth asked and I nodded my head, I like Beth as a friend. She's very....well different from the group, that's how she fits in."It's not an weird kind of party is it?" She asked and I again shook my head.

" No a normal party, like a dance. My mom is going to clear out the living room and we're going to have a DJ." I said and she nodded her head. Thankfully my aunt works at a music store helping kids learn how to play instruments and a worker their works as a DJ at night and is going to be at my party. My mom loves and I mean loves throwing parties, I wonder what she's going to do when I turn sixteen next year, then she loves music, and she's a good singer. As for my dad he works in a company of some sort and it's confusing.

" So who you inviting?" Quinn asked and some nodded their heads.

" The whole grade like last year, though only half might come." I answered.