Chapter 8

Heres another chapter please

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any ideas of people who can play characters in my story please COMMENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

I woke up the next day laying in my bed and the sun wasn't even up yet. I sighed and turned onto my side, it was so warm in my bed I didn't want to get up. I looked over at the clock and it was six in the morning, wow I woke up early. Sighing again I decided to go back to sleep again, quickly I did.

I felt something move and I opened one of my eyes, everything seemed burry and quiet. Was I dreaming again? It seems like it, everything burry and weird in a kind of way. I then heard someone exhale a breath heavily and mumble something but I couldn't figure out what they said.

" Alex?" I mumbled quietly. That was the first thing that came to my mind, I had two other dreams almost like this.

" Hm?" Was all I heard in return and I smiled slightly. I'm starting to like these dreams I've been having lately.

" Dream?"

" What do you think?" He whispered and he moved over wrapping an arm around me. Yes, I thought and I laid my head on his chest relaxing. I'm really enjoying these dreams though I never seen Alex's face yet, but I could care less.

I don't remember when the dream ended but the next time I woke up, it was almost eight in the morning and there was a noise of a TV downstairs. I rolled my eyes and got up and out of bed stretching my arms and legs. I headed over to the bathroom and fixed my head throwing it into a messy ponytail. Once I was done there, I headed downstairs to find my parents sitting at the table, talking.

" Morning lazy." My mom said and I glared at her for a second. I sat down at the table and closed my eyes again.

" Aunt Vinnie leave?" I asked and she nodded her head.

" Can you take a look at this for me." She said and I nodded my head, I have no idea what she wants but how bad can it be. She smiled and got up grabbing her computer, and folded paper that was on top of it. she sat down next to me and opened her computer and then had a window pop up with a video. " Ok so when you were upstairs last night, me and your aunt where playing with that board, anyways we video taped it and wrote down at what it was saying, here look at this." She then clicked play and my mom and aunt were moving the piece around and then it started moving around itself!! They were both screaming and my mom started to write down what it was saying. After about ten minutes of them screaming and the piece thingy moving the video was over.

" Yay so?" I said and my mom handed me the folded paper.

" Read it and then tell me what's going on." She said seriously her face emotionless, I took the paper and opened it,

Dear Taylor, I hate contacting you like this and your family members must of read this too and might be going crazy on what's happening, but I'm a friend of Damien. A very close friend actually. Anyways I'm here for a deal either you come with us peacefully or well you don't want to know. Now make your choice, you got in till the day before your birthday. Make the right choice. Xander. Oh and tell Alex I said hi.

" Um.." Was all I could say and I felt a gust of cold air next to me. My mom slammed the laptop shut and stood up looking down at me.

" Taylor, what the heck is going on?! Who's Damien, who's Xander, and who's Alex!?" She said almost yelling at me. I sat there completely shocked at what is going on, why would that Xander contact me like that!?! "Answer me, because me and your aunt couldn't even sleep last night." She added and I shook my head.