Chapter 7

Chapter 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

"Come on it will be fun!" My aunt Vinnie said and I shook my head. Alex already told me I can't play with that board thing, and I don't know why I can't play.

" Please." My mom said. I just can't believe Vinnie got my mom to play, and my brother. As for my dad he haves work to do for his job, and now they want me to play but I can't! I shook my head again and sat back in the couch.

"Why don't you want to play?" Danny whispered as he sat down next to me and my phone went off in my hands and Danny leaned in to read the message too,

' I told her she can't for certain reasons. -Alex '

"See that's what I mean." I told him and he nodded his head sitting back also.

" Just pretend a friends calling you and head upstairs." Danny then whispered a few minutes later and I nodded my head when Danny's phone started to ring and he took it out of his phone answering it. "Hello?" He said getting up and he froze and looked at me quick before heading out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

" Hello?" Danny said and I exhaled a breath.

" Danny, I don't want Taylor in there while they're playing with that board." I told him and I heard footsteps in the background.

" How the heck are you calling me?" He whispered amazed and I smirked.

" Have you ever heard that there's a phone in your parent's room." I told him sarcastically and he was quiet.

" So why can't she play with the board?" He asked and I scratched my head, I don't know if I should tell him.

" Ok fine! There's bad Spirits and I don't want them to be near Taylor." I whispered and he sighed.

" K I'll get her out, but you owe me later." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I saved your life not get her out of their before they use that evil board." I told him before hanging up and shifting back into my normal form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

" Taylor, why don't you want to play?" Vinnie asked and I shook my head, I have to come up with something.....I could say I have an English project due, that could work. I stood up and looked at them.

" I have to got finish a English project." I mumbled and I left the room almost bumping into Danny. I know it's late at night and my mom and aunt might think I'm weird for doing homework late at night but I don't care, I needed to get out of there or they would make me play. I sighed happily as I got to my room and closed the door, I don't like the idea of them playing with an ouija board and talking to ghosts.

"Hello, Taylor." I froze and started to get this uncomfortable feeling again. Damien was standing in the middle of my room glaring at me, I looked around quickly before turning around and opening my door, but before I could do anything I was thrown away from the door. "Now that wasn't smart." Damien smirked his voice deep and dark again. I looked up at him and tried to scream but nothing came out. "Nope no screaming, just follow me and I won't kill you." He whispered and I shook my head, I'm not following him. Why would I? I then felt my back and neck freeze. Alex is here, thankfully.