Chapter 5

OK so I thought that Nathan Kress could play as Taylor's older brother Danny, but if you guys got any better Ideas that can play as Danny or any others in my story please comment me.

As I promised I said I was going to have a chapter with Alex's point of view. So here it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

"Stop!" I yelled at Damien while looking at Taylor pasted out on the floor, if he doesn't stop that trick can kill her. I have to hurry quick so I can save her brother also.

" Oh, Alex." He said lowering his hand and he looked at me with a glare. " Show yourself so I don't have to waste my energy sensing you." He added and I shook my head. Yay I was still invisible and no human can really see me, though Damien he's different. He's no where near human by my point of view.

" Damien go away." I growled and he smirked.

" Nah, I will just give me the girl." He said and I glared at him. He is in no way of hell getting Taylor, she's too important. I held up my arm towards Damien and closed my eyes.

" A light is what I need-" I started and my palm started to glow, but a human would just see a glowing ball floating. " A light that will rid-"

" No, you better not!" Damien yelled and I smirked.

"- this demon and save this human in dire need!" I yelled the last and strings of light from the glowing ball shot out and surrounded Damien. My eyes opened and I saw Damien trying to break free from the strings. " Bye." I then smirked and closed my hand around the light and Damien exploded or disappeared which ever way you want to put it into the air leaving only smoke behind. "Ow." I complained and I fell to my knees grabbing my head, man that can waste a lot of energy. DAME Danny. I turned to look at Taylor and she was still out, I got up and went over to her and touched her arm with my hand. She stirred and then her eyes flew open and she sat up looking around.

" Alex?" She said and she looked at the computer. I turned to it also and had the words ' Danny downstairs now' appear. I then got up and headed downstairs finding him in the hallway past out holding his stomach. God that doesn't look good. " Oh my goodness!!" Taylor the yelled and she went to Danny's side trying to wake him up. I saw her phone in her hand I sent her a message. Her phone went off and she read it out loud. " Go into the kitchen and I'll save Danny." She said and I went over to her and touched her shoulder with my hand making her flinched. She then nodded her head and got up heading to the kitchen. I watched her and then bent down to Danny and held out my hand over his stomach. I'm so going to need some sleep after this. I mumbled a few words and another ball of light appeared in my hand. I guided it over the wound and it quickly healed, once done I took in a deep breath and grabbed my head. I'm going to have a major headache tomorrow.

" Taylor?" Danny then mumbled a few minutes later and Taylor came out from the kitchen looking shocked and surprised. I managed a smile, though I knew they couldn't see it and got up backing away from Danny.

" DANNY!" Taylor then yelled and I smiled. She hugged him and he looked around confused and down at his stomach, he was healed but his shirt still had a tear in it. He felt it and then lifted his shirt to see it healed and then he looked around confused.

"Taylor? How....I mean a kid he stabbed me and it's healed?" He said shocked and Taylor looked at Danny confused and then sighed. I know Danny's going to be asking millions of questions, I think Taylor should tell him...........about me. I looked at Taylor and she was thinking and looking down at her phone. I exhaled a breath and sent a message. Her phone went off a second later and she quickly read it and she also looked shocked. She then placed her phone down and looked around.