Chapter 26

It took a long time for him to get back to normal. It's summer now, and Izzy is graduated, and we're both twenty four now. He's so normal now. I changed his diet and his workouts.

He's strong now. Every ounce of his muscle is back. He's off the medicine, now, too. He's moved into his own place, and he's working as a mechanic, and he's in the middle of opening his own business.

While I was in college, not only was I going for teaching, but for business, also.

I don't like teaching, and I told him that when he was discussing his business, and now I'm opening my wn business, too.

His is a mechanic, along with a tinting and a detailing place and mine is a car wash.

He lets himself into my apartment. It's July 9th.

"Hey." I smile. "What-"

He starts kissing me, picking me up and slamming me down on the counter.

I kiss him back, startled. His mouth is frantic, leaving my mouth, right to my neck, where he starts to suck and lick. He pulls off my shirt and my bra, his mouth covering my nipple as he unbuttons my jeans.

"Christ Liam." I moan. "What's going on?"

"This is a celebration." He mutters, lifting me up and yanking my jeans off, taking my thong with it. He pulls his shirt off, and his jeans and boxers, and plunges into me. His mouth leaves my breasts and covers my mouth again, kissing me, hard, as he thrusts in and out of me.

He lifts me up as I cling to him and lays me on the ground. I struggle for air, moaning loudly.

He finishes at the same time as me.

<><>

We continued to fuck around on my kitchen floor for another three hours, and we've migrated to my bed.

"So what are we celebrating?" I mumble, drawing patterns on his chest.

"I paid off all of the hospital bills, and the rest of my college fees. There weren't much college fees because of scholarships, but still."

"Are you serious?" I ask.

He nods.

I sit up.

We're completely naked, and the blankets are covering my legs only.

We both accepted the fact that we'd be paying fees like that until we die.

I paid my college fees off back in February.

We're done.

"Oh my god!" I grin.

"I know."

"Abby?"

Mrs. Ashton.

Shit.

"Just a second!" I call back.

Liam looks annoyed.

"Don't get dressed." He whines quietly.

"I have to."

I pull on panties and a bra and a t-shirt and shorts. I slip into the kitchen and shove the clothes all over the floor under the cabinet, and then I walk into the living room.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Have you seen Liam? He wasn't answering his phone."

"Yeah, he's uh, actually in my bedroom."

She hesitates, and then she looks at my messy hair.

"Oh..." she trails off. "Liam, put clothes on and come out here! I need to speak to both of you!"