Chapter 11

I have never had trouble walking after sex with Liam.

But last night, we had so much sex.

Literally we fucked like, eight times in my bed, twice in the shower, once in the closet, we fucked on the kitchen counter, and in the living room.

That's thirteen rounds of sex.

I have hickies all over. I have three on my inner thigh, I have one on my neck, and then one for each boob.

And Liam's dick is nine and a half inches, and two inches thick at the smallest part.

Needless to say, Liam was on the floor laughing when I stood up this morning.

We're laying on the couch now. It's two in the afternoon. I had to call into work today.

My phone starts ringing.

It's Liam's Mum.

I frown.

She usually calls Liam, not me.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Abby." She says. "I thought about calling Liam, but I decided to call you first. Are you working Friday?"

"No, why?"

"Well, all of us kinda wanted to retry the boat trip."

"Oh..." I hesitate.

I'm covered in hickies and I can hardly walk.

I do not want to go around Liam's family with hickies covering my body.

"Uh, well, yeah, we can do that."

"Okay." She says. "Great! Just, can you meet us at the same dock around, say, nine?"

"Yeah, sure."

<><>

I tried every method on Wiki How to get rid of these hickies, and they worked.

I can walk fine now. Last time I was Liam was Wednesday, the day after we made up. He was apartment hunting and I was working.

I'm at the boat dock. It's 8:50. I'm sitting on the hood of my car, watching Netflix. I bought spray sunscreen and got everything I'll need.

Liam told me last night that he was nervous because he hasn't spoken to his cousins since he fought them.

I feel hands scoop me off of the hood.

I gasp and look up.

Liam.

I'm chewing gum, so my breath is fruity.

His family is here and I didn't even notice them.

"What're you doing?" he whispers, his lips millimeters from mine.

"I was watching Netflix." I whisper.

He grins.

"I missed you." He kisses me.

"Mmmmmm." I mumble against his lips. I pull away, smiling. "I missed you too."

Liam and I are working on communicating and trust. It's working well, I think.

"Alright fuckbuddies!" Zeke yells. "Let's go, before the sun goes down!"

I look at the time.

"Zeke, it's nine in the morning!"

"I know!" he laughs.

I roll my eyes. Liam sets me down.

"Hey, listen, don't be nervous, okay?"