Chapter 2: Twelve years later

Twelve years later

          Loki could feel the power growing with in him as he looked down at Odin as he lied in the Odinsleep. Thor was on Earth and could not do a thing to stop him from taking Asgard once and for all. A smile began to curl upon Loki sinister face as thoughts of him ruling Asgard rolled into him mind. It was all his for the taking and there was no one to stop him. For once Loki would rise above Odin and Thor and they would be bowing at his feet begging for his mercy.

          His smile began to fade as Asgard began to shake; Loki looked around the castle confused and worried. Then a taught began to emerge in his mind, what if Thor had just come back from Earth to check on Asgard. Impossible he has been banished and I have sent the machine after him to kill him and all his human friends, Loki thought and giggled to himself. But what if he found a way back; he swiftly walked over to nearest balcony to the look toward the bridge that linked Asgard to all the nine realms. There was smoke defiantly someone had come through the bridge but who.

          From the smoke came out a large man with large and tight body, long blond hair, olive toned skin, and in his a hand a hammer. Thor has returned… in Loki’s mind he was worried but happy. His smile began to curl up on his face again and he eagerly made his way down to the front door of the castle to welcome Thor to his new kingdom.  With open arm Loki welcomed Thor with a smile, “Welcome home Thor, it’s so nice to see you.”

          Thor angrily walked toward Loki staring at him with absolute hatred in his eyes. “Why…. Why are doing this brother? To father? To all of us?”

          In an evil, twisted voice Loki yells out, “We are not brothers! We never were! Why do I do this… Why?” He giggles and smiles wickedly at Thor. “I always wanted to be your equal Thor… I never could understand why father favored you more than me… but now… now I understand.”

          “Because you … you are his ONLY real flesh and blood… the real air to his throne,” Loki’s wicked smile fated and he starred back with hatred and evil growing in his eyes by the seconds. 

          Loki was breathing heavily still starring at Thor with his hate filled eyes, “But if you’re dead then who will be the air to the throne?”

          He pretended to think for a moment, “ME!!” at that moment him casted a spell and shout it at Thor. With Thor’s hammer he swiftly swept it in front of himself and deflected the spell.

          “I will not fight you, brother,” Thor said in a strong, sturdy voice.

          “I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!” Again Loki threw another spell and Thor deflected it.

          Loki smiled at Thor, “You have become soft … Was it that women? Has the women really made you weak? Well maybe after we are finished here,” his smile faded away and he said in a wicked voice. “I will pay her a visit.”

          Thor became engulfed with rage and without a thought ran start toward Loki and Loki ran toward Thor. Both collided, they were thrown back Loki hitting one of the pillars to the castle and Thor going through the ground till he came to a stop.  Loki was the first to get up and walked over to Thor with so much anger in his eyes that they seemed as though they were engulfed in flames.

          He viciously tried to hit Thor with his staff; Thor deflected it with his hammer and pushed Loki toward the wall. He got on his feet and swung at him with his hammer. Loki deflected the attack causing lighting to burst from the hammer. With each hit and defective move Thor made with his hammer the more lighting came out. Loki pushed Thor to the floor; he walked over to him and tried to hit him again. Thor deflected it once again and hit him with the hammer; Loki went flying toward the castle crashing through the wall and into the waiting room. Thor walked in as Loki tried to get to his feet. He picked up his ‘so called brother’ by his collar and looked him straight in the eyes.

          “I will no longer fight you brother.”

          Loki spit on Thor’s face, “I don’t need you pity.”

          Thor pressed Loki against the wall, “Enough brother.”

          Loki pushed Thor to the ground causing him to let go of his hammer and it role inches away from him, “You really have gone soft.”

          Ready to hit Thor with his last spell a strong hand grabbed Loki; he turned to see his father towering over him, “Enough Loki.”

          Loki smiled, “Father.”

          “Why have you betrayed us like this?” Loki’s smile disappeared off of his face.

          He released himself from his father’s grasp, “How have I betrayed you? You have betrayed me. You have lied to me and you deceived me. You expect me to be like Thor the strong and fearless solider.”

          “Enough Loki of your childish games,” Odin yelled out.

          “For here on you are banish from Asgard and are to spend your days on earth till you understand your actions!”

          He looked up at his father as if it was a joke, “The mortal world, where Thor was.”

          “Yes, you will live your life as a human.”

          Loki was horrified by this thought, he just starred at his father in disbelief and then his disbelief turned into hatred and anger.

          Before Loki could say on last thing to Odin, he snapped his figures and Loki was gone.

          “Father, did you send Loki to Earth.”

          “Yes hopefully it will have the same effect on him as it did on you.”