TOM 0.9

From now on  the present day names are as follows

Eliza - Izzie

Anna- Anna

Arthur - Will

-2013-

3rd Person

A knock came on the door of the Mikaelson plantation house in New Orleans. Hayley sighed and went to open the door seen as no one else was going to do it.

"Delivery for Klaus Mikaelson." the guy said.

"One second. Klaus! Door!" Klaus who was in his study rolled his eyes, here he was trying to take over the throne of New Orleans and he couldn't concentrate. He jogged downstairs

"What is with all the shouting, I'm not deaf you know."

"Klaus Mikaelson?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Delivery" He looked down wondering who could have sent him something, no one knew he was even here. He sighed anyway and the guy nodded.

"Come on son" He looked out and there was a big van, they started unloading and he wondered if it was Rebekah ordering something again, he would have words with his little sister. Suitcase by suitcase 15 were unloaded into the foyer of the house.

"Whoa what is with all the cases." Rebekah came in with Hayley.

"I thought you could explain that, little sister."

"Nothing to do with me." They finished and left. He huffed and went to have another drink with Marcel.

-

Later that afternoon AC/DC Highway to hell blared down the road. Hayley who had sunken into a nap was woken up.

"What the hell?" She asked and the music got closer. Standing up the three went to the porch where a Aston martin DB9 and Daytona 955, pulled into the drive way. The two women in the Aston Martin finished the song and the man on the bike shook his head with the helmet still on. Switching the car off they face the bewildered threesome.

"Hello, Sweetie." (sorry I couldn't resist) Klaus and Rebekah finally recognised who the blonde and red head were. Izzie and Anna. Which meant Will was on the bike. Will took his helmet off and removed his gloves before swinging himself off his bike.

"Know how to make and entrance don't you, love." He opened Izzie's side while Will opened the door for his sister. Both women took the hands offered to them and gracefully took themselves from the car.

"Izzie, I didn't know you were coming." Bekah grinned and hugged her.

"The Niklaus Mikaelson becoming a daddy. Do you really think I'd miss this." She turned to Klaus.

"Nik i thought a 1,000 year old vampire knew everything about protection" she slapped his arm and saw the girl in question.

-Izzie-

"You must be werewolf girl. Is it me or shouldn't you be showing."

"Why does everyone keep calling me that?" She huffed and held out her hand "I'm Hayley."

"Izzie Brandon. These are my children Anna and Will." I turned to Klaus.

"Are the cases here yet?"

"There yours. Your worse than Rebekah."

"Awh thank you. And there ours." She strolled into the house.

"Gosh, I feel so old." I groaned and saw all the cases had arrived.

"Wait, you said children, I thought vampires couldn't have kids."

"They can't unless your called Nik. No I had them before I was turned. Infact I was turned after Anna." I poured glasses of Burbon and handed them out. Sitting on the couch.

"So when where you..."

"Turned into a blood munching vampire?" She nodded

"Izzie here. Was turned 1525." Rebekah told her. Nik finished his drink.

"I'm off." He left and I didn't a goodbye."

"He does know he'll pay for that later right?" I questioned randomly.

"1525? So what like Henry VII?"

"She was his OFFICAIL mistress."

"I don't remember anything about that."

"Elizabetta Charleston." Hayley shook her head

"Of course I'm not there, I didn't marry him. That bastard betrayed me." I rolled my eyes

"What Happened?"

"Anne Boleyn" The four of us replied and she made an oh sound."

"Come on then lets settle in" using our vampire speed we took our cases to our rooms.

------

I made my way into the old home that the Mikaelson's and us friends shared 100 years ago.

"Who are you?" One man who i knew was a vampire questioned.

"Mama Bear. Who do you think? Is Marcel here?"

"So what if he is." Will speed over to him and grabbed him by the neck.

"You think you can talk to my mother like that?"

"Marcellus. Get your arse down here before i set the place on fire! You know I will." I called and there was a breeze behind us.

"Izzie Brandon as I live and breathe." Rolling my eyes I swung round to face the devil.

"Marcellus, I see your manners haven't changed, neither have your lap dog. I thought I would have at least taught you something during our time together.

"If you tell your boy to let mine go I'll be sure to pass that message on." I smirk towards him holding my hands in front of me

"Will." I heard the vampire thud to the ground.

"Marcellus." I smiled through a sigh as I stepped forward to him. "Never forget who helped raise you. You've seen how I can be when I'm not in the best of moods." I saw his eyes cowered under mine.

"King of New Orleans or not. I don't have to rip out hearts or head to make a point. Do I now."

"No Ma'am."

"Very good. Now" I opened my arms out towards him and he smiled hugging me.

"You've met Diego. He's one of my guys and at your disposal as is my man Thierry. he pointed up and I nodded

"I tell you what. How about a fancy party to welcome you back. How does that sweeten the deal."

"Oh, Marcellus...still not my type but how lovely."

"Tomorrow night 7:00" I turned on my heel and left with my children.