TOM 0.4

-Christmas 1532 3rd Person-

"Your Majesty a gift from your son, the Duke of Richmond." Henry sat up in his chair slightly while Anne gritted her teeth.

"Bring it through" Instead of a gift the 17 year old Arthur entered the chambers with his 6 year only sister. They showed their respect to their father, the King.

"Your Majesty" Henry stared at them and started laughing. He stood and strode towards them.

"My children." Arthur hugged his father and grinned. Arthur had to come see this witch he was hearing so much about.

"Papa" Annalise chimed, Henry lifted her up and smiled.

"Little Anna."

"I missed you Papa" Anna smiled and he flicked her nose.

"As I missed you. Children, may I introduce the Lady Anne." the two children bowed their head.

"Lady Anne" Arthur bowed his head subtly emphasising Lady which irritated Anne, however Henry did not notice.

"Father, we do not just bring ourselves as gifts but these." Two men came in one with a chest the other with a sword. Henry inspected them and grinned.

"We wish you a happy Christmastide father." Henry clapped and others followed

"Shall we walk. My darling daughter, why don't you talk with Lady Anne." Arthur nodded and bent down to his sister whispered something before kissing her head and leaving with his father. Anna stared at Anne who forced a smiled and stood up. Anna smiled and turned to run to Charles Brandon. She giggled as he lifted her up. Anne looked towards her father. Who was glaring at the bastard child of the King.

----------

"Tell me, what do you think of the Lady Anne." Arthur stopped and looked at his father.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you like her?" Arthur sighed

"Father i love you and I shall respect you wishes. But as your child I feel honour bound to never to lie to you."

"As you should."

"Throughout my life I have always know that in your marriage there was three people. Yourself, Catherine Queen of England and your wife, then my mother, Queen of your heart, love and loyalty. While i will never speak against the Lady Anne. I wish you to know how much it pains me that you could pass aside my mother for Anne Boleyn. And how the love you have had since...childhood could be overlooked in mere years. It is the love and loyalty that you and my mother shared for so long that i know that even the world could be cruel there was always hope. And now I know not what to think, or to say, or to do. Because the world and life I aspired to is falling.

I so wish to give you the answer you want but, I would never want to lie to you." Arthur bowed his head and walked away.

-1533-

-Eliza-

I stormed through doors of Henrys chambers, I was absolutely livid. He was in council

"You ruthless cold hearted bastard!" I screamed. Henry stood up shocked and angry as I went to strike him.

"What are you doing, Lady Eliza."

"You, You lied to me. You're a liar. Four cannot be a marriage, Henry." he snapped his head towards the others.

"Leave us."

"No, let them hear it. Let them hear how their King is a liar and breaks his promises. A King that can never be trusted." I snatched my hand away.

"That's right. Henry Tudor fuck Boleyn witches. I bet your so proud aren't you as a father. Your daughters." I sneered towards Thomas Boleyn

"Eliza stop this right now!" Henry bellowed

"No! I'm not sitting around while someone tries to take my place. I loved you! I trusted you!"

"Enough!"

"If you allow her to take you away from me. You will lose everything. A floozy like her will never bear you a son and when you realize that. What you had will never return." I turned round and left.

I paced in my room when the door opened

"The Duke of Suffolk, Your Grace." I turned and relaxed

"Charles"

"Eliza, you are in dangerous waters."

"What because of the wench." he shushed me and took my hands.

"Eliza, you are like a sister to me, but you need to be careful. Mistress Boleyn..." He sighed

"You no longer hold the power you once did. Things are changing." I turned from him and sighed

"I know." Then I realised that this would be the defining moment. Klaus told me that I would never be able to stay here. I never thought that it would come this soon.

"His Majesty has insisted you be moved to one of your estates permanently." I sigh.

"I knew this day would come. But i never thought I would be forced out."

"Eliza what are you talking about." I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Promise me that whatever you hear, never believe it for one second."

"Eliza. " I smiled at him

"Madge." I walked over to her. "I would like you to prepare me for riding. Also have someone prepare my horse."

"Yes, your grace."

"You're just going to leave. You said you would fight."

"Charles a war is won with battles. You will win some and you shall lose some. I am willing to lose this fight to win the next." I left him to change. Once I was i walked through the halls and Thomas Cromwell spotted me.

"Ah, your grace."

"Not now Cromwell."

"I'm afraid his majesty is currently occupied."

"Don't worry, I'm seeing the whore as well." I smiled at him then opened the door, they were sharing a passionate kiss and my heart broke, but i refused to show it."

"Just where i thought you'd be."I smirked.

"Eliza."

"Oh, don't worry I'm leaving. Just like you wanted." His eyebrows furrowed.

"What no fight?" he stood up and i fixed my gloves onto my hands

"No. I've come to say goodbye. I'll be riding to collect my children from their houses and leaving England."

"What?" his voice went dangerously low.

"Oh didn't i tell you, the cost for abandoning me is i take away your children."

"You think you can threaten me I'm your King."

"No, Henry. Your my ex lover. You betrayed me and not even a King is above punishment. Good Day." I strode out.

"Guards seize her!" I sighed and shook my head as two guard took my arms. I saw the Boleyn men smirking.

"Oh Boleyn. Don't think you won this. I'm smart that you." I turned my head, enjoy my place while you can wench." I was taken away and in a corridor and relieved myself of the guards by snapping their necks.

"nothing personal. " I turned back around and used my new speed to leave. I saw my horse and fixed my reigns. I hummed slightly and turned galloping away.

���؇��G0g�