TOM 0.6

Hardly anything changed within the court. The Boleyn's were much happier now that their main threats were gone. Anne however was not happy. She was with child and now married to the King as well as the Queen of England. But the death; of her predecessor had changed something in Henry. She caught him sneaking off sometimes, or looking at a locket, she had procured said locket and it was of her...Eliza. She could scream and shout but she did not want to harm the baby. So she simply took the high road and put it back.

Meanwhile Eliza had took on a different version of her name Izzie. Arthur used one of his many given names (middle names) as William, while Anna who was too young to understand the meaning of changing her name remained the same. She did however know that under no circumstances she was not to mention, she was the bastard daughter of a King.

The Mikaelson's had been kind enough to take them in and when the news reached Izzie that only Charles really mourned their passing she was enraged. She spent years with a man who claimed that she was his world and had two wonderful children with him. So she set of to have a little fun, Kol was all about having fun so he, her and William set off to England for the celebrations of a new princess and a masquerade ball.

-

The ball was in full swing and Henry smiled at all that was going on. Sighing he looked around and saw Charles, they were still friends but the mood had changed since Eliza. Oh Eliza, she was constantly in his thoughts. He knew it was possible to have a living and healthy son. He has...had Arthur. She did it, Eliza Charleston had giving him a healthy son. Only she managed to do it and she wasn't his wife. The look of betrayal the day she died, the determination to leave him and never return with his children for good. Will always haunt him.

While the dancing went on. He could have sworn he saw his Eliza and Arthur. He rubbed his eyes at the partners changed over. Maybe it was just a trick. He had been thinking about them more since their death. But no it was Eliza then Arthur. No one else saw, or noticed what was going on. He stood up and the music came to an abrupt halt. Henry never said anything just left the ball.

"Father!" he turned back but there was nothing there. "Save me Father." He jumped and panted

"Who's there! Show yourself!" Henry grabbed a torch

"I'm dead" Henry swung round. Arthur had changed his attire to destroyed clothing and blood from a victim he left for dead.

"Arthur."

"You killed me."

"I didn't."

"Liar." Arthur appeared in front of him and Henry dropped the torch. Arthur smeared blood on his hands.

"You chose her instead of us. The whore."

"Don't you talk about..."

"The whore over your own son." he started walking forward "Your own daughter...even over the rightful Queen. If anyone was to overthrow Catherine it should have been my mother! Not her!" he chased after him and Henry ran. Arthur smirked at his terrified and superstitious father. Arthur/William turned to Kol and laughed.

In his chambers. Henry washed the blood off his hands and muttered how it was nothing more than a trick. He decided that all he needed was some sleep. He turned over in his bed and yelled in horror.

"Hello Harry." He scrambled out of bed and Eliza smiled before sliding out gracefully.

"It's not possible."

"It's very possible, my love." She knelt down beside him "I rest un easy in the next life watching you carry on without me. Charles mourns for me more than you do and he wasn't my lover." She touched his face.

"But that is about to change."

"Every time you dare to truly think you can move on. You will be reminded of the harshness of the one's you killed. The woman who loved you for eternity dead because of the witch." She began to compel.

"You will imagine yourself killing me and be racked with guilt wishing that Anne had never gotten in the way. Never forget that it is you who have abandoned me and your children."

He screamed in pain and there was banging on the door.

"Your majesty! Your majesty!"

"May this nightmare be a constant reminder of how much you failed us." With that she disappeared

-----

Charles turned over onto his back and opened his eyes turning his head to the side and sat up bolt right. There at the corner of his bed that he shared with his wife was Eliza. She smiled softly at him. He rubbed his eyes and she was still there.

"Liza" He slowly got out of bed and she turned around walking away. Quickly grabbing his clothes he follow her out to the gardens in which the three of them played in as children often.

"How are you here?" Eliza who using her vampire speed appeared in front of him.

"I missed you." She whispered

"As have I but what am I missing?"

"So many things but it is all to keep you safe. Know this, I am always with you even if you cannot see me. I am here" She pointed to his head "And I am here." She then pointed to his heart.

"You have remained my constant through everything. And it is only now that after the destruction that the man we once called best friend caused, do I finally realise the truth. If I was still here I would remedy that in a heartbeat. But I would not wish this life on you. I am not that selfish to take you away from everything you know. What you have built, the family you now have without me."

Charles felt a weight lift off his heart that even if this was a dream she felt the same way he did since he was a child. But Henry, feelings, emotions and life stood in the way of what could have been between them.

"My love, why did you have to die? Why must you leave me alone." She touched his face and he closed his eyes like a cat in contentment.

"There are things I wish I could tell you but I fear that they would only drive you mad now. Worry not my love you shall see me one last time before you pass. All will be clear I promise." teardrops ran down her face.

All her life she was certain that her heart and mind beat in sync. That she loved Henry and no one else. But her heart beat for two. Equally together as if she could have gone either way. But in a unknown moment at a unknown time she chose the path that lead her here. She was loved passionately, happy and life full of excitement and brilliance. She had two children and a title to show for it, though right now she would never be able to use it for risk of exposure.

She would watch over Charles the man who loved her even though it took till now to realised that she was not only in love with Henry but with him, Charles, she could have had everything and not have been hurt to this extent.

"Life is made full of decisions, I made mine and while sometimes I wish that I could change them I cannot. Neither of us can. I live the life I now lead and I can say that i know in my heart the life we could have lead would have been magnificent. But sadly it will only remain a dream. We both know that I do not regretted what has happened. But i know that if I left without you knowing my heart aches for you as well. It would have haunted me forever." She leant up and kissed him.

"Be the greatest man and father you can be, Charles."

"I will I promise." She sighed and looked properly into his eyes.

"You will go to bed and fall asleep. When you wake up in the morning, this will all be a dream. You will live on in my name because that is what I wish. Your heart and mind are settled knowing that one day you will see me again." Charles nodded and turn around to follow orders. Eliza shook her head and left as well.