TOM 0.8

I stood amongst the closest of the court who had gathered for a audience with the King.

"His Majesty the King." my former lover's stick and heavy foot made its way in. Life and age did not bode him well. I turned my head to my children. Anna had a mixture of astonishment and happiness at seeing her father. However Will (Arthur) Had a passive look of boredom, which I believe he had learned from his travels with Kol. We all bowed/curtsied in the presence of his majesty.

"Lady Mary." Everything from the man I once knew had been buried for this man, that stood before me right now.

"Lady Elizabeth, Cate. Come forward." I looked at the children especially the red head of the witch that ruined everything. Then to Mary, the girl who I loved so much even though she was another's daughter. I could never seem to blame her for her parents. Then to the sixth and final wife of the man I loved. She was pretty but i could tell from here that she did not love the King as many including I loved him before.

"I have decided to send you away to Greenwich, I will not spend Christmastide with you this year. or thereafter."

"Why, Your majesty?" 'Cate' asked him

"Cate, do not question my command. It is as it is."

"Yes your majesty." He moved toward his eldest daughter Mary.

"Mary. You must be a kind and loving mother to your brother, who I leave in this world and helpless little child.

"Please I beg you father. Do not leave me an Orphan so soon."

"Oh, Mary. Mary." He stroked her face and looked to his other daughter.

"Elizabeth, you are so very young but you too can look after your brother."

"Yes, your majesty. I promise."

"Bless you" he nodded slightly and went to stand in front of his current wife.

"Cate." He offered his hand for her to take, which she did.

"The time has come for us to bid farewell. When I die, I order these men to treat you as if I was living still. And if it is your pleasure to re marry. I order that you shall have seven thousand pounds a year as long as you live for your service. As well as your jewels and ornaments" You could hear her cry as he kissed her hand. He looked at the three of them one for time.

"No go." He ordered I looked at my children Anna who now had a look of jealously and anger smirked. I nodded and we all left.

I sat in his chair waiting for him to come back when I heard the slow footsteps reach closer. The door was closed behind him and I clapped slowly He slowly turned towards me.

"How very touching, heart warming...pathetic."

"Eliza, the woman who let get away. The one who will haunt me forever."

"You should be haunted to your last breath for the way you treated me."

"I loved you. Whole heartedly." He limped over and I laughed

"Till a certain Boleyn held her virginity and drove you mad with desire. I lived the story remember."

"Why are you, to make me feel more guilty that already do."

"No. I did that years ago, my love." I stood and walked into the throne room he followed me and I sat on the throne of the Queen.

"Ah, everything as it should be."

"Eliza, I saw the error of my ways. I had her sent to hell for her witchcraft."

"Harry you think beheading her makes up for betraying me. I died giving you a child. How do you repay me. Throwing me aside for a whore. I should have been your wife, your Queen. Not her. You turned the country on its head for her."

"You died in a fire."

"You really are slow in your old age." I smirked at him and looked at the door.

"Come in!" I called. Will and Anna brought Elizabeth in.

"Elizabeth" he breathed "What is the meaning of this." Will laughed

"Arthur?"

"Hello, Father." He sneered I stood and held my hand out to Anna.

"She is beautiful isn't she. I gave my life to be a mother to her and she does not be a disappoint." I kissed her head

"Annalise"

"Papa." he smiled

"We never died in a fire. I told you I would take your children away, I never was specific how."

"I was dead long before any fire. I died from childbed fever in 1525. for 22 years I've been your worst night mare." I sped behind Elizabeth and bit into her neck and drank some of her blood. Pulling back I laughed.

"Delicious. My children would you like a taste of a wenches daughter blood." They took my blood as Henry stumbled back. He mumbled allsorts before trying to call for his guards.

"I wouldn't bother Father." He dropped a passed out Elizabeth with his sister. "We killed them, we were so very hungry."

"Did you kill her?"

"No, our sister is alive, still." Anna licked her lips.

"Were still alive and it is your time of reckoning." From far away heard people coming." We rushed at him and he yelled. But we had already gone.

I stood outside the palace which had once been our home all those years ago. Turning to my children I addressed them both as the chimes called for the death of the King.

"The time for hate has now passed, my children. We can no longer punish that of a man who is not dead and will soon be buried. If you have any love or loyalty to me, you will realised the wrongs that he has done now for he will pay, while we live."

"If you wish it so mother." Anna replied and I smiled to her and tool her hand.

"You have a very important decision to make Anna. For our reasons we have become know to the world by a different name. At the time it was to hide but that is no reason anymore."

"I would like to keep my name, mother." I nodded

"We will live on for many years looking as we did the day we died. It will have its moment but together we will persevere."

"Together as one" William took my hand

"Together as one" We repeated

G(R(