Author's Thoughts and Appreciation

From Isabelle Arocho (me)......

I am so happy with how the story came out, there were some amazing and funny moments. I hope you all enjoyed it too.  This has been one of my most popular stories, I want to thank everyone who supported it and took time to stick with this story until the end. Thank you so much.

I do plan to do a spin off of sorts featuring Jake as the male lead. I fell in love with him and he just needs his happy ending too. I will also be adding Mac and Dean into the story as well because they are so much fun to write for and their story will continue. I have a few ideas for Jake but nothing solid yet, if you have any please feel free to share.

This story was originally written in 2008, I wanted to tackle that classic hate turned into love cliché but I wanted it to also be unexpected and fun while believable too. I didn’t want anyone to harbor secret feelings, the changes that came when Megan entered the picture is what helped Dean and Mac see each other in a new light and see there was more than their dislikes for each other.

Some of my favorite moments are; Mac helping Dean first with Megan and all her crazy jokes. I think one of the best chapters I have ever written is when they kiss in his bathroom and she realized he called her mom. I loved the anger I think was captured inside of it. When they see each other all those years later and the attraction Mac is trying to fight has the rest of my favorite moments.

Again thank you everyone and goodbye to Misery Company. Please feel free to share below some of your favorite moments, your different ideas and etc.