The End.... Or Is It?

Adam got up. And looked out the window. He grunted. "Annoying pest. Don't worry love. They won't take you away from me." He said. I could move a little now. The phone rang. Adam answered it.

(Adam's P.O.V)

I answered the phone. "Hello?" "This is officer Geoffrey of the Winchester Police Department. Let the kids go ans we'll let you live. If not then we'll have to come in." I heard. It made me laugh. "I'm not giving my Bella up." I growled.

I saw Bella trying to move, so I sat beside her, and caressed her hair. So silky smooth. "Do you want her to get hurt?" I growled at the thought, making her whimper. "Never." I spat. "Then let her go. Her and her friends. Their just kids. With family. Just give yourself up. You can't escape." All of a sudden Bella is pulled off the bed.

I looked. It was that runt. Kyle. He was glaring. I glared back. "Prepare a body bag." I said before hanging up. I snarled at him. My fangs glicened. Bella was limp. I knew she was still trying to gain control of her body.

"Give it up Adam." Kyle said.

(Bella 's P.O.V)

"Run." I said. Kyle ran, and before Adam could get a grip on what we was doing, Kyle had shut the door and locked it. He helped me down the stairs. "Aj and Amy are fine. Upstairs in the attic." I nodded. I hugged him. Then quickly turned him. Then I felt the pain. "Bella!" I heard.

(Kyle's P.O.V)

She turn us around. I looked up to late to see Adam slice her back. "Bella!" I cried when she crumbled. Adam stood there shocked. "No!" He grabbed her from my arms. I stood up. I saw him go to the front door.

(Adam's P.O.V)

I can't believe she purposely put herself in harm's way to protect that useless runt. I had her in my arms. And went outside. I put her on the ground. Th err n I got on the ground. My eyes teared up as I looked at my love lying there bleeding out. They cuffed me. And the paramedics took her. "She's alive! But fading fast!" I looked at them take me away. "I'll be back for her."