meeting Adam

>>>>Kyle>>>>

"Bells?... omg!" Aj said seeing the photos. Amy looked as well. She gasped. I showed Kyle the note. His jaw tighten. "Come on. Let's get inside." He said. We did. Amy went upstairs with Aj. I heard them making a bath. Soon Aj came down. "Bells. We drew you a nice bubble bath." She said. Aj and I was from Australia. So we had accents. I walked up, grabbed a sports bra, underwear, and some pjs. I went into the bathroom, and got into the relaxing bath. I instantly relaxed. I loved bubble baths. I have autism. So I'm sensitive to touch. So my mom had a good mat in my tub.

After a while I git out and got dressed. I went down and saw Kyle Amy and Aj with their head phones and lap tops. "Hidden?" I asked. They grinned and nodded. I grabbed mine. And we got started. We had fun. Later we went to my room. "When's that pizza going to be here?" I asked. "I don't know. But imma get a shower." Aj said, then she got up, and left. Amy winked at how close Kyle and I was when he wasn't looking. I glared. She chuckled, and went to go get a drink.

"Kyle...." I was stopped by his lips. I was shocked at first. Then I kissed him back. It was my first kiss. And I enjoyed it. His tongue stroked my bottom lip. I opened for him. Pull him closer by putting my hand behind his neck. I played with his hair. It was silky smooth. I could defiantly get used to him. He broke away. "I'm sorry. I just...." I took my turn and kissed him. I then bit my bottom lip. "Don't be." He smiled.

We heard the door bell go off. "I'll get it."Amy said. I got worried. After that note, should we be alone? I heard Amy gasp. But then we saw her at the door. She was shaking in fear, holding the pizza. A tall man behind her hoCUlding a gun to her head. I gasped. Amy! Poor Amy!

"Yo sexy things! Is the pizza here yet?" Aj! "Aj! Run!" I shouted. She stood there frozen. "Run you idiot!" I told her. That snapped her out of it. She ran. The man shoved Amy to the flood, and ran after Aj. We heard a crash. Then we saw the man carrying a unconscious Aj. I gasped. That's when it went black.

When I woke up, I saw blackness. "You up yet Bella?" A silky voice said. "Answer me Bella?" The way he said my name, made me shudder. I nodded. Feeling the duck tape over my mouth. I jumped when I felt lips on my neck. "Pretty pretty Bella." I cringed at his lusty voice. "How dare you make me jealous with that runt." Then my mask was taken off and I looked at the man who kidnapped me and my friends.

He grinned at me. He was pure male. Chesaled face. As if his face was carved by angels. Icy blue eyes. Tan skin. Black silky hair. He looked to be about 20 years old. He stroked my face. "Oh how I've been wanting to touch you. And now I can." He said. I looked and saw I was in the basement. I saw my freinds tied up in a corner. I was tied up as well. Kyle was glaring at the man.

I heard my belly growl. I blushed. The man looked careingly at me. "You need to eat." He said. Then he looked at his watch, and smiled a breath taking smile. "Your meal should be done by now." He said. He untied me, and pulled me to him. Kyle shouted at the man. The man pulled me to Kyle and my friends, and back handed Kyle. I shrieked. The man then pulled me to the stairs. Then lead me up, and to the kitchen. Then he sat me down in a chair. He tied my wrists to the arms of the chair. And then bent down, and tied my ankles to the legs of the chair.

He then rubbed his lips up my leg. I whimpered. He smiled careingly at her. He grabbed the edge of the tape. "This is going to hurt love." He warned before ripping it off. I yellped in pain. He looked saddened. "I'm so sorry. But here. This is going to make you forget the pain." He said, then he walked out to the kitchen. Then he came back with a plate. He sat in front of me. I saw it was my favourite cinnamon rolls and an cheese omelet with onion and bacon. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

He cut a piece of the eggs, and held it to my lips. "It's poisoned." I whispered. He frowned. "I would never hurt you. I love you to much." My eyes widened. A handsome man would want her. "Who are you?" I asked. He looked mad. That as if I didn't know who he was was the most terrible thing in the world. "I told you we'd be together Isabella." My eyes widened. "Adam?" He smirked, and put the fork to my lips again.

"Eat." He ordered. I opened my mouth, and ate. I saw lust in his eyes as he looked me over. I wished I wasn't warring such little things. "You're so beautiful Bella." He told me when I finished eating. He started sucking on my neck. I stiffened. "I have desert for you when you're ready." He said threw the kisses on her neck. He looked at me, and placed his mouth on mine.