I love you

I was sitting with my friends. "I'll be back my love. I'm going to get you something that will put a smile on your beautiful face."He told me. Then he smashed his lips onto mine. He pulled away and left. I cried. They cried. I then perked up. Kyle!!! I see to see if he's ok! "Guys I'm going to find Kyle. I need to know if he's alive." They nodded. The crawled out like before. My door was locked. I groaned. I remembered I had a spare key. My parents made the door lock on the out side. I don't know why.

I rolled over to my night stand, and grabbed my key. I rolled back to the door. Unlocked it, then made my way down I found scissors in the kitchen. I sawed off the rope on my legs. I kept my hands tied, cause I need to hurry. I rushed to the basement. "Kyle?" I whispered. I heard a muffled noise. I turned the lighted on. My eyes widened. Kyle was tied up as a human punching bag. He was beaten very badly. I ran to him. "Kyle!" I took the gag from his mouth. He looked weakly at me, and weakly smiled. "Hey good lookin." He joked wincing.

I smiled. "I'm going to get you down. Then we're all getting the police." I started untying him. Once I had him down, I laid him down. He placed a hand on my face. I smiled. "You okay?" I nodded. "You?" He smirked. But I saw pain in his eyes. "I'm better then I look." I saw him look at my lips. I smiled and bent down and kissed him. He kissed me back. I parted for air. "I love you Bella." He told me. My heart jumped. I've always wanted to hear him say that, and mean it. "I..." "BELLA!!!!" I panicked. I handed him the scissors. He hid them. I quickly stood when I heard the door open. I saw Adam stomp down. He froze when he saw me. He glared. "What are you doing Bella?" He growled. I was filled with fear.

"I... I.. I wanted to ummm. To umm. See if he was alive. And see if he was fed." I said. I saw his jaw clench. "He won't be alive for long love." He growled out, grabbing me roughly. I winced. Tears filled my eyes. "No please don't." I begged. He pulled me to a spot, and tied me up like he did with Kyle. "I've done everything fir you! Yet you worry about him. It's going to be you and me! Not you and him! I will get rid of anyone who gets on our way of being together!" He shouted at me. Making me cry more.

He walked to Kyle, and kicked him, making him yelling in pain and I yelled. He kept hitting him. "Please! I'll do anything!" I shouted. He looked at me. I had tears streaming down my face. "Anything?" He asked. I nodded. He walked to me. He pulled me to his body. I felt something hard poking my belly. I blushed. "Even marry me?" I hesitated. Then nodded. "Yes. Just let them go. You can have me. You just have to let them go." I saw Kyle behind him. About to stab Adam with the scissors. I need to detract him more.

"We'll get married. I promise. Just please leave them alone." I begged. He was about to answer me, but then he cried out in pain. Scissors in his back. He fell to the floor. I thought we was free. But I was dead wrong.

>>>>Amy>>>>