Remember

He pulled away. "I love you so much." He whispered seductively in my ear. "I'm going to take you to your friends. Alright?" He asked. I nodded. "Will you feed them? Please?" I asked. He smiled careingly, and caressed my cheek. "Alright." I gave him a small smile, which made him happy.

He lead me to my room. And tied my wrists and ankles together. "Just so you won't run off." He said, then kissed my forehead. Then he left. He brought Amy and Aj up to my room. They came to me. He tied them to my bed. We looked at him expectedly. He just starred at me. "What about Ky?" Aj asked. He glared at her. "I'll take care of him." Then he walked to me, and bent down to my level. "Don't worry Bella. I'll make sure he never touches you again." He said. His blue eyes filled with dark promises. And I didn't know if they was about me... or Kyle.

Adam brought in the pizza and allowed my freinds to eat. He brought me a slice. "Here Bella. You want some?" He asked. I shook my head. "No thank you." I breathed out, terrified. Sure he hasn't hurt me. But he's armed, dangerous, doing know what he'll do next.

My neck started bothering me. My autism makes my neck feel weird, and I ware a scarf around it, ans the feeling goes away. I was trying to not ware it... but now.. I need it. I see it on my bed post. I try to pull my shoulders to my neck. Adam sees it. "You need your scarf?" How did he know about that? I nodded. He nods and grabs it. Then he walks to me and wraps it around my neck. Just like I do it. "There." He tells me. "Get away from her!" Amy shouts at him. He snaps his head towards her. Then goes to her, pulling out a knife. I gasp. All our eyes widened. H put it at her neck. "Don't tell me what to do. I will touch my love anyway I want!" He growled, venom dripping from his words.

"Please don't hurt her." I begged, tears falling. I didn't want my friends getting hurt cause of my stupid mistake. He looked at me. His eyes full of sadness when he saw my tears. He ran over and kissed my tears away. "Please don't cry love. I hate seeing you unhappy." He told her. "If you don't want her sad let us all go. Leave us alone. Leave Bella alone." Aj said. He growled.

Before he could snap at her, we all heard a faint crash. He growled again. And stood. "I'll be right back. Don't move." He warned. Then he left. I have to get help! I move my wrists. Stuck. I pulled my legs threw my arms. "The police station is how many blocks?" I asked. "I don't know. Um 5 blocks." Amy said. Aj nodded. I crawled to the door. It was unlocked. I opened the door. "I'm going to grab a kitchen knife. You guys get yourself out of here, and get the police." I told them. They shook their heads. "You need to run. Go get help." Aj said. "I won't leave you." I told them. Tearing up again. My friends will die if I'm not here. They smiled sadly. "Hurry Bells." Amy said. Aj nodded. "Alright. I'll be back." I told them. Then I crawled out.

I slide quietly down the stairs. I could hear the sounds of fists hitting flesh. And Kyle's pain. More tears filled my eyes. I kept going. I made it to the living room when I heard heavy foot steps coming from the basement. I rolled to the couch and hid. I saw Adam go upstairs. I got out of my hiding spot. Then I heard him shout. "BELLA!!! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU BETTER NOT BE WITH THAT USELESS RUNT!" I tried hopping to the kitchen when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. He threw me onto the couch, and he glared down at me.

I cried. I cried for my friends. I cried for Kyle. I cried for my self. I felt a wet tounge. It was Axl my mom's Aussie. Why wasn't he all over Adam? Adams face softened, and caressed my face. Then I saw him pet Axl, and Bruser my dad's boxer. "Don't look so surprised love. I've been here long enough for them to be used to me." He said. Oh my fudge brownies! He's been in my house before this!? "Now. Why did you disobey. I told you to stay put. But you left. That was a naughty thing." He said. I need to think of something quick! Ah ha! I got it!

"But... I just wanted that dessert you told me about." I said. He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry love. I should've thought that's what you wanted. I knew you wouldn't leave me. Right?" He gave me this 'look' . As if everything depened on my answer. I nodded. He lead me to the kitchen, and sat me in the chair. There he untied me, only to tie them back onto the chair.

He came back with a bowl of Doritos, and some brownies. "The chips are even, and the brownies are as well. Just the way you like it." He told me proudly. Oh cheese and crackers. He remembers that? Including autism. I have ADHD, ADD, and OCD. I like things in even numbers. I hate being touched ... unless I also you to. I won't eat anything that feels weird to me. I used to pick at my skin... leave scars on my arms. I stopped that. I started using things like Velcro. I'm weird.

I told him all that. Not thinking anything of it. And he remembers it. Son of a nutcracker. Why me?

>>>>>Adam>>>