note

It all started a month ago.

I was talking on the phone with my best freind, Amy Winger. "So you have an idea for science class? We have that project to do." I moaned. I hated science. "Volcano?" She suggested. "Its typical... but what the hell let's do it." As soon as I said that, my computer dinged. I looked. It was an IM.

AMSEXY101:

Hey

Amsexy? I wrote back.

BABYDOLL

Uh hi there

AMSEXY101:

Sup?

BABYDOLL

Skoll... u?

AMSEXY101:

Talkin 2 u ;)

BABYDOLL

How did u get my IM???

AMSEXY101:

Fb

BABYDOLL

Ah... Well g2g

AMSEXY101:

Kk. Ttyl????

BABYDOLL

Sure y not

AMSEXY101:

XD

I shouldn't of answered him. We talked for a few weeks. He told me his name was Adam. He was 18. And lived in Baltimore Maryland. I told him my name Bella. That I was 17 and lived in Winchester Virginia. He flirted slot... I flirted back. He was funny. And caring. But lately he was scaring me. Telling me things like how much I ment to him. How I wouldn't be bored. How we'd be together. I didn't like it. So every time he'd talk about that, I'd find a way offline. I wish this didn't happen.

It was the day! I was going to be with my freinds. Alone in my house for a whole week. Yay! My parents gone. And I was waiting for Amy and Aj. They both had long blond hair. But Amy had blue eyes and was tiny. Aj had brown eyes. She was the tallest.I was the tiniest. 5'4. Amy was 5'5. And Aj was 5'7.

I had long brown hair. Brown eyes. Pale skin.... boring. They arrived. We went to Wal-Mart and got food and $5 movies. All the while, I felt eyes on me. "Bella!" I turned and blushed. It was Kyle. Kyle Walz. He was my handsome neighbour. Semi-medium long black hair green eyes,somewhat tan skin. He was a freind of mine as well. "Hey Ky." He hugged us. "So.... " He waved his hand over our cart. "What's going on?" He asked. "Um party." I said. He smirked and nodded.

"Can I come?" He asked. "Um yeah sure." He smiled and followed us. As we was paying for our things, I saw girls looking at Kyle. I felt jealousy in me. Then I felt someone grab my hand. I looked. It was Kyle's. I blushed. He bent down to my ear. "I hope you don't mind. I saw you was uncomfortable." He said, then he kissed below my ear,I moaned and blushed even more. He straightened and smirked. "Did I just find your sweet spot?" He asked chuckling. I smacked his muscular arm. He laughed.

We arrived back to my house. An envelope was taped to the door. It was addressed to me. I opened it. It's all photos. I gasped. It's of me in my shower. Asleep. A note was there. 'YOU'RE MINE SEE YOU SOON'

>>>>Isabella>>>>>