Bloody Needles

I woke up, and Adam wasn't in bed. I got up and went to see my friends. I gasped when I saw them. They was on the floor. A hole in their arms. "Bella." Aj said weakly. I ran to them. She nudged something at me. It was her key's. "Go... help." I sniffed and nodded. I kissed both of their foreheads, and ran off. "BELLA!!! GET BACK HERE!" It was Adam. I quickly got into Aj's car, I locked the doors. Soon he was there. I pulled out, and speed down the road.

"HELP ME!" I cried entering the building. "Bella? What's wrong?" It was Gabi. Kyle's older sister. She was in training to be an officer. "Someone is at my house! He's holding Kyle Amy and Aj hostage, and he raped me! Please help me!" She hugged me. Then left to tell the chief. "Bella. Their going to send someone over. I'm going to stay here with you. Go lay down." Gabi told me. I cried, and nodded. I laid down on the couch. Then I fell asleep.

I was awoken by someone grabbing me. I opened my eyes and screamed. It was Adam. He had a needle in his hand. Gabi was holding me down as well. I struggled, and loomed at Gabi. She had a distant look in her eyes. "No stop!" He struggled to not hurt me as he tried to stick me with the needle. "Hold still my love." Adam tried. I just struggled harder.

But I wasn't strong enough against a vampire. He got it in me. And injected the clear liquid. He stroked my hair as I whimpered and grew limp. "Shhh my love." I watched helplessly as he got up and turn to Gabi. I said him pull a knife out. Gabi no!!! I tried to say something, but couldn't.

It was a bloody mess. Her blood splatered onto me. Silent tears went down my face. Then I watched Adam finish Gabi off by drinking her blood. Then threw the body. He looked at me. He tisked at me. "Look at you. You got blood on your beautiful white nightgown." He picked me up. I kept blacking out. I remember him putting me on my bed. I made weak noises, as he undressed me. He touched me. "You have no idea how much I want you right now." He said. But instead he dressed me in a ivory sundress. "Your wedding dress my love. And it looks beautiful on you." He said, lust in his eyes.

He turned around, I saw a knife on the nightstand beside me. I struggled to reach it. My fingers brushed it. Moving it a bit. He looked. And ran over. He grabbed it and threw it into the wall. I heard it embed itself into the wall.

"Don't want to hurt yourself love." He got in bed. I could hear the police pulling in. "Police! Open up!" Adam growled.