kitten

I woke up in pain. The pain was in my lower abdomen. I was laying in my bed. I felt a heavy bare arm on my bare waist.... Wait! Why was I naked!? I looked over and I was Adam. He was a sleep... naked. He opened his eyes and smiled sleeply. "Good morning beautiful. Have fun last night? I know I did" he said, kissing me. "What happened last night?" I asked. "Well. You found out my secret. Then you fainted. When you came to. I made love to you. Don't worry. I put your friends in your parents room. We needed privacy." He winked. I blushed, and pulled the sheet closer to me.

"You don't have to cover yourself from me. I've seen everything." I blushed more, and kept the sheet around me. He got up. I blushed even more. I've never seen a naked man before... He was beautiful. I quickly looked away. He came back and wrapped my scarf around my neck. "There. Now. About our wedding." "What!?; I didn't mean to shout... but I did. He looked at me. "You agreed to marrying me. So we are." "But.... but I don't want to get married!" He growled, and I backed away. He gave me a predatory look. His eyes darkening with desire, and anger. I forgot how much room was on my bed... but I remembered the hard way. By falling off.

Luckily I still held onto the sheets. He just sat there. Then all of a sudden... He busted out laughing. "Oh love. You are so amusing." He chuckled. I glared up at him... and that's when it all sunk in. I was held hostage, raped, and being forced into marriage to... to... to a vampire!!!! A obsessive stalking vampire! I felt my tears stream down my face. It was to much for me to handle!

(Adam's P.O.V)

She started crying. Oh no! What did I do!? I quickly got beside her and held her as she cried. I felt her face heat up. She struggled in my arms. Then I got an idea. "Love. I have something for you." I told her. I put her back into the bed, pulled my boxers and pants on, and left. I just know she'll love me more when she sees the gift I got her. I grabbed my gift, and used my vampire speed to get to her room faster. She was still crying. It broke my heart hearing her cry.

I walked in. And sat beside her. I Handed her a the box. "Open it. She sniffed and did what she was told to do. Her eyes widened, and she gasped in surprise. She reached in with one hand, and pulled out a little white ragdoll kitten. I wish she'd let go of the sheet so I can see her once more. Last night was amazing. She let me love her like she's ment to be loved. I want to love her again.. right now...

The kitten knew that my beautiful Isabella was its new owner, and started purring and cuddling up to her. I saw Isabella's eyes sparkle. Making me grin. "Why don't you two rest and I'll get you breakfast." I started to leave. When I heard her. "Wait. Please feed my friends... including Kyle. Please." I sighed, and nodded. Anything for you I thought to myself.