Chapter 9

Rosalie's pov
Michael kept promising me that on their next free day he was going to take me on a date. We were currently in the dressing in New Castle waiting for show time. Michael and Luke were trying the soup of the day while Calum and Ashton were laughing at some stupid joke. I was taking my leisurely stroll through Twitter seeing what was happening. Ever since the airport thing and people seeing Michael grab me from Calum, a lot of fans have been tweeting me saying how Michael and I would be cute together and other nice things but of course there was hatebut I tried to overlook that. I smiled at the video Ashton posted of Luke trying to pants Calum when I heard the door open. I must have zoned out because the only people in the room were me and some girl.

"Hi you must be Rosalie. I'm Teegan Luke's girlfriend," Teegan chirped holding out her hand. I hesitantly held out my hand for her to shake.
"I don't mean to be rude but...Luke is dating Amanda," I said fiddling with Michael's jacket I was wearing. I heard her laugh before I felt the couch dip beside me.
"Honey they broke up 8 months ago,"She sassed. An awkward silence filled the room before she busted out laughing. " I'm just playing with you. Michael told me you still thought they were together and to play a prank on you. I promise I'm not mean,"she laughed pulling me into a hug. We talked for awhile about everything and everything until she brought up Michael.
"So are you guys dating"
"Well I uh I um.. No we aren't I don't even think he likes me to be honest"
"Are you actually kidding me right now. You're all he talked about for a month. He wants to take you on date."
"Look Teegan. I've never dated anyone and I'm scared. I don't want to get hurt. What if he thinks he likes me but he doesn't?"
"He does. He always looks at you and you literally give  him a bon-" Teegan started but was interrupted by Luke busting into the room. "WOOOO BEST SHOW EVER," Ashton yelled giving me a sweaty hug followed by Calum, Luke, and then Michael who kissed my forehead. 

Teegan and I started to grow closer and she helped me flirt with Michael when ever he flirted with me. "So my little Rose how about that date I've been going on about for a couple of weeks," Michael said picking me up and laying me down on the bed. I brought my hand to his face brushing his newly dyed black hair off of his forehead. "Where to? It's like 6 the sun is setting," I asked. "Exactly," he yelled grabbing my hand yanking me off the bed. I grabbed my jacket racing after Michael who was already in the elevator. "Michael! Where are we going," I said trying to catch my breathe. He shrugged his shoulders putting my jacket on me. "I don't really have a plan for this I just wanted to show you I wasn't kidding about it,"He said shrugging his shoulders. We walked for a while aimlessly talking about things just enjoying each other's company. "Hold my hand so we can be cute and stuff," Michael said grabbing my hand swinging it back and forth. I saw a Mcdonalds at the end of the street and I sprinted dragging Michael behind.

"Rosalie what the hell? I don't run," Michael said panting. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm hungry. I'll buy my own food." He shook his head no opening the door for me. We ate in silence occasionally talking to fans who noticed Michael. We finished eating and we continued our walk around town. Michael grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers as he swung our hands back and forth. I glanced up at him looking at his side profile. "Stop staring at me it's weird," He laughed. I blushing looking down at the ground but Michael gently tilted my head up his eyes searching mine. He brushed some of my curls out my face running his thumb over my bottom lip. "What are you do-" "Sh I'm memorizing this for later," he whispered. My cheeks were on fire and I wanted to run away from him but I couldn't. I couldn't run away from people anymore it didn't fix anything. Michael's cheeks flushed as he took my hand leading me back to the hotel. "Is it really bad that I want to make out with you right now," he asked when we got inside my hotel room. "I don't think so,"I whispered looking down. There it was. The feeling that I wasn't good enough and he was just using me came creeping up on me. My mind was telling me sprint to Teegan's room but I stayed still. I tried to not think about it but I guess Michael could see something was up. "I don't want to be your friend anymore," he said not looking at me. The air got knocked out of me and I was just about to kick him out my room before he grabbed my right hand using his left one to cup my face. "I want to be your boyfriend."