Chapter 8

Michael's pov
Rosalie pretty much slept the whole day once I reassured her nothing was going to hurt her. Everyone kept asking me what happened with her but I ignored it changing the subject. "You should probably wake her to go get her stuff so we won't be late," Luke said eating a banana while cuddling his girlfriend. I looked at him before walking out. I silently sneaked into the room seeing Rose in the same position from 3 hours ago. "Beautiful you need to wake up," I said messing with her curls. She let out a whine before putting her head in my lap. "Being cute isn't going to save you from me dragging you out of bed. Get up," I said laughing as her head shot up. Rosalie got out of bed before she tripped on my pants and fell flat on her face. "Mikey help," She whined sticking her foot in the air.
We arrived at her house around noon and Rose started shaking. "I'm scared I really don't want to be here," she said grabbing my hand as we walked to her room. I was sitting on the bed as she picked out the clothes and stuff she wanted to bring occasionally asking me if it was okay. My eyes scanned room looking for things she changed when I noticed a book sitting on the edge of her dresser. Quickly making sure she wasn't paying attention, I got off the bed and opened it. It was full of beautiful writings about things and people she took liking too. There was one however that I couldn't seem to stop reading and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. "Holding your hand feels like a tiny thousand galaxies erupting onto my skin filling my mind with the unknown. I crave more and I would spend forever lost in this sea of wonder trying to find out what you are. Your voice could could call me out of the darkness guiding me back home to where I belong. I need you in more ways than one. The colors that appear in your hair don't bother me anymore as they seem to bring out a new piece of you. Your eyes are the perfect shade of green calming me every time I look at you You're too perfect for this world and I would give anything to hold you like lovers do." I read the words over and over again until I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.
"I'm pretty embarrassed but you can keep the book if you want... I filled every page," Rosalie said putting her head on my back. I nodded closing the book. "I finished packing this bag. Is it okay if I bring another for stuff?" She asked and I nodded helping her so wouldn't be late.
The airport was filled with fans and paparazzi and I did my best to protect Rosalie. She waited patiently each time I got stopped for pictures and talked to the fans that were waiting. "Whoa you talked to people other than us I'm impressed," Cal joked wrapping his arm around her while kissing her cheek. I glared at him before grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. Rosalie did fine boarding the plane but we started to take off that's when her nerves kicked her. I grabbed her hand intertwining our while cracking some jokes. "Mikey will you cuddle me," she asked lifting her head off my shoulder. I paused the movie we were watching before lifting up the armrest pulling her close. We stayed this for a while silently watching a movie as I waited for her to go to sleep. I leaned down seeing if she was sleeping and that's when she kissed me. "What was that for?" I giggled. "You're lips just looked so kissable I couldn't help myself. Plus you look cute," she said burying her face in my neck. "Whoa no Rose don't. We're on a plane in public," I gasped when she started planting kisses on my neck. "When we land I'm taking you on date if that's okay," I said moving her face away from my neck. "Sounds good," she whispered closing her eyes.