Chapter 5

I wasn't sure what I was doing but I followed my instinct as I kissed him. Michael wasn't kissing back so I started to pull away when he leaned forward grabbing my face. Michael ran his tongue along my bottom lip trying to gain access but I denied him. He put his hands underneath my butt before picking me and pushing me against the wall. I gasped and he took this as the perfect chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance but of course Michael won. We stayed like for a few minutes until he slipped his hands under my shirt running his hands along my side. "What the hell was that for?" Michael asked pulling away. His cheeks were flushed and his bottom lip was red and swollen. "I got jealous," I whispered not looking at him. Michael chuckled as he grabbed my chin softly kissing me again. "I figured Calum would show you without telling you who it was. I went to pick up Luke's girlfriend. I wasn't playing you or anything," he said kissing my nose. He let go of my legs placing me on the floor. I walked away from him flopping backwards on the bed. "What do you want to do now?" I asked not sure where to go from here. "Wanna make out?" He smirked.

It's been three weeks. Three weeks of shows and new places. Three weeks since we made out. Three weeks since Michael last spoke to me. I stopped talking to everyone all together ignoring Calum when he wanted me to do stuff. We arrived at new hotel and I walked to my room wanting privacy. As soon as I got in I let myself go. Tears started pouring out my eyes like I was a broken sink. Harsh sobs racked through my body as I cried out all my emotions at  once as I tried to calm myself down. The only thing racing through my mind was Michael. What did I do wrong? Everything was fine that night. We made out once or twice more and then I fell asleep to him whispering sweet nothings to me. My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to throw up. Oh god. Before I knew it I was in the bathroom throwing up my breakfast. A gentle hand was placed on my back rubbing small circles as I threw up.  "Oh Rosalie. Come here," Michael said picking me up and carrying me to the bed. "Go away," I snapped rolling over my back facing him. Michael grabbed my side rolling me over. "Listen to me Rosalie-"
"No Michael leave me alone"
"I will not. Now let me talk. I know I ignored you but look friends don't go on dates. Just friends don't cuddle. Just friends don't make out. Just friends don't think about each other in romantic ways. What we didn't wasn't normal and I don't know what to do," he said running his hands through his hair. "It didn't mean anything. I get it," I said mumbling the last part. Michael punched the pillow before pacing around the room. "Are you kidding me right now Rosalie?! If it didn't mean anything you wouldn't have kissed me because you were jealous. If it didn't mean anything I WOULDN'T LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE THE ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT FUCKING MATTERS TO ME! IF IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING. IF IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I WOULDN'T BE HERE IN THIS ROOM YELLING AT YOU. IT MEANT SOMETHING YOU'RE JUST TO STUPID TO ADMIT IT," Michael yelled. My heart starting pounded and it felt like all the blood was rushing to my head. "I want to go home," I said looking down. "You what?," Michael whispered. "I said I want to go home. Get me a ticket Michael I'm leaving ," I said harshly. Michael looked at me like I broke his Xbox before nodding sadly.

We all drove to airport in silence the radio softly playing in the background. I boarded the plane hugging everyone but Michael good bye. Opening the door to my house I turned on a couple lights before sinking down against the wall. Of course it meant something to me. How can he look me like I'm the only thing in the world that matters when he is my world. I held my head in my hands before tears started falling out of my eyes.I walked out and left him stranded nothing left but a broken heart.